What's new

"Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Kollection" Leaked on Steam

Gamer68

Fujin!
Maybe its a typo and its not Daegon but Dagon, the cthulhu character

cause daegon fucking sucks seriously who the fuck would want him
Yeah that's why I think it's a troll. Sheeva and Fujin making it in is already surprising because they aren't really huge name drops like Milleena, Ermac, and some others would be. KP1 was pretty solid because it had three MK3 characters one of which being Shang who is obviously huge, plus it had big guest name drops like Spawn.

Sheeva, Fujin, Havik, Daegon, Robocop, and Michael Myers sounds pretty weak for casual audiences. For me and other MK fans it isn't a big deal, but again, for casuals, there isn't really a big selling point in that line-up in my opinion and I just can't see WB going for that. Robocop would probably be the biggest character but I'm not really sure if he could top the likes of Terminator, Joker, and Spawn.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Yeah that's why I think it's a troll. Sheeva and Fujin making it in is already surprising because they aren't really huge name drops like Milleena, Ermac, and some others would be. KP1 was pretty solid because it had three MK3 characters one of which being Shang who is obviously huge, plus it had big guest name drops like Spawn.

Sheeva, Fujin, Havik, Daegon, Robocop, and Michael Myers sounds pretty weak for casual audiences. For me and other MK fans it isn't a big deal, but again, for casuals, there isn't really a big selling point in that line-up in my opinion and I just can't see WB going for that. Robocop would probably be the biggest character but I'm not really sure if he could top the likes of Terminator, Joker, and Spawn.
I could see Michael being promoted as the big guest since he has a movie coming out this year, but I also feel like Robocop will be pushed since the entire purpose of him probably being in this game is to fight Terminator.
The MK characters there are weird. But, casuals probably didn’t really care about somebody like Bo either.
Idk, I don’t buy it, but we’ll probably find out soon

Michael Myers and RoboCop are nightmare picks for me. There's literally no character I want less than RoboCop and Michael Myers
Agreed. I'm not acquainted with a single person that gives a shit about RoboCop, whether original or reboot. It's a cool enough movie I guess? If he's in, I'll give NRS the benefit of the doubt that they'll do an amazing job with him just like they have with every other guest in this game, but it just smacks of 100% corporate cynicism driven solely by the fact that there's an opportunity to tie-in to a movie.

I'm somehow less excited about Michael Myers. Even with the most liberal, off-the-wall interpretation of the character, I can't imagine how they make him interesting. He's visually drab, he has absolutely no remarkable qualities other than being difficult to kill, and he doesn't have any dialogue at all. His entire persona is "big creepy guy with knife". I even really like the Halloween franchise, but there are a lot of movie characters I like that have no business being in Mortal Kombat.

KCJ506

Noob
What makes me doubt Michael Myers being in is that it seems like this time NRS is putting in guests that'll actually have dialogue in the intros and it would be rather awkward to have 4 or 5 guests where one of them is mute.

How would it really be much different than Bo Rai Cho and Leatherface being in MKX's KP2 though? Bo Rai Cho was one character that even most people that are open to more 3D era characters being revamped generally felt "meh" towards and nobody was asking for Leatherface. Not even those who like guests so much.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
What makes me doubt Michael Myers being in is that it seems like this time NRS is putting in guests that'll actually have dialogue in the intros and it would be rather awkward to have 4 or 5 guests where one of them is mute.

How would it really be much different than Bo Rai Cho and Leatherface being in MKX's KP2 though? Bo Rai Cho was one character that even most people that are open to more 3D era characters being revamped generally felt "meh" towards and nobody was asking for Leatherface. Not even those who like guests so much.
Can confirm as the one person who actually asked for Leatherface and was over the moon when he was revealed

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
The new stages were leaked a while ago

100 percent confirmation of soul chamber and deadpool

mattteo

Noob
I'd like Daegon.

He is a cool character, an evil guy with a tragic story, tricked by Shinnok to kill his parents.
Founded the oldest organization on Earth- the Red Dragon, with a strict code of honor.
Daegon is awesome!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
If Havik, Sareena, Daegon end up making it in this KP it will be an amazing way for NRS to show that they haven't forgotten the 3D era and that they wish to differentiate MK11's roster with that of MKX even further.

The less MKX characters this game has, the better (IMO). It gives you incentive to keep playing both games for different reasons.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Liu Kang: Back from the future, Shang Tsung?
Shang Tsung: Sent here by you, as it seems.
Liu Kang: … all words you utter are LIES!

MCPeePants

Bout it
Can only hope Ash has been cut, personally. Stoked af at the possibility of Havik and Daegon. And if they actually did a "robocop" that is just a cyborg Stryker? Badass.

Bring on 9AM!

mattteo

Noob
I doubt Daegon is real but I’m excited. I liked Konquest mode in Armageddon & Daegon is cool imo. Just gonna be weird he’s in a game without Taven, Rain, Kenshi, or Takeda.

I hope they're all in. I really want to see Daegon Vs Takeda, Kenshi and Taven. But hope they don't destroy a villain again. Daegon is intelligent and sholdn;t be easy to defeat.

Rain would also be important in the story with his brothers.