What's new

"Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Kollection" Leaked on Steam

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
lol ! nice try , but we are tired of these "here we come & pop up instantaneous leaks" that always occur when a new rumour spread around ... let's have a bit of patience and wait for the official anouncement , probably now in April .... :rolleyes:

lmao , these trolls around internet trying to put effort and trying to be weird creative , but this shit is getting tired and old , seriously, hehe :p

Last edited:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Junior developer: wow this is great! Perfect opportunity to introduce fan favorites like smoke, Mileena, reptile, cyrax, sektor, kenshi,
Ed boon: nah we just throwing in rando 3D characters and a shit Ton of guest characters.
Junior developer: but why!! Why???! When you know that’s not what they want?
Es boom: Fuckem that’s why

For me, I'm going to wait for official details. I was personally disappointed with the content of the first Kombat Pack for this game. It was the first time I pre-ordered a Kombat Pack ever, and I regret doing so because a) I didn't care for any of the characters and b) about a month after launch, it was on sale for 50% off!

Non of the characters being leaked interest me in the slightest, so I'll likely wait for a sale.

It depends on the characters for everybody.

Sektor, Reptile, Mileena, Ferra/Torr, Havik, Sareena, Ashrah I'd be super happy to have in MK11

Li Mei, Kobra, Darrius, Reiko, Jacqui Briggs or Taven I really don't want but at the end of the day I would rather have them than another fuckin guest.

Mr.Khen

I am you

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
the story chapter part is what makes it unreliable for me, whats there to tell anymore for this chapter of the game?

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
A re-retelling of mk 1-3
That would be just another mk9. Expect a full new reboot with a complete new story for mk12 or a continuation with Kronikas "Brothers ".When you are free to do whatever you want why would you retell the same story a third time.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I don’t persoanlly believe it, why would there be that much Injustice 3 info already. Still, if that stuff happens I’ll be happy. Sounds good.
the story chapter part is what makes it unreliable for me, whats there to tell anymore for this chapter of the game?
Chapters for DLC characters who weren’t present during the story mode makes sense, like what they were up to

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
That would be just another mk9. Expect a full new reboot with a complete new story for mk12 or a continuation with Kronikas "Brothers ".When you are free to do whatever you want why would you retell the same story a third time.
Because the third time's the charm

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Because the third time's the charm
How about we start this time with the very first mortal kombat tournament and not the last one. Great Kung Lao and who know who else... 10 tournaments worth of story's to tell for the next 20 years. Ed's gonna hang himself :D

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I would just be afraid NRS would mess him up like they did with Raiden but it's Ermac, probably more popular and requested than Raiden(even though Raiden is a legacy character) I mean who doesn't think Ermac is cool?
Not a fan of Ermac. The damn robots have more personality.

Zviko

Noob
Leak contains assist characters as dlc and doesn't have Sheeva and ROB, so I'm gonna go with Fake. As. Fuck.
I don't believe it either but I don't believe in ROB either. What exactly makes ROB more believable than this and who even is ROB? It also says 2 new packs of characters and only mentions 5 of them and not even in which pack they will be in. So I don't see how this leak deconfirms Sheeva or ROB.

Also why is everyone keep mentioning assists as an argument for fake leaks? Saibot slide is an assist. Mileena's Sai is an assist and even though Mileena is not in, Kitana has the whole stance built around it.