Mortal Kombat 11 - 101 series extended pack #3 - Movement

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Learn about the Dash system and the main diferences in aplication when:
Regular Dash
Dash block
Wavedash or Step in Dash

Learn about
Backdash Canceling and its applications in Kombat.

@Vslayer @SaltShaker @Eldriken @Jimmypotato @ETC Mcfly @LawAbidingCitizen

Tried to put as much quality as possible, and tried to make it as much simple possible, the last one ppl said it was good but i felt it kinda felt short, i was expecting a bit more of that video, it took a while to make, and i had to redo the entire sketch, specially because i just didn't want to give a vid full of nothing or full of things ppl already knew how to use, so instead i went on and use some in game mechanic which we don't see often for some of the stuff in the vid.

The video used to end after the Skarlet practical examples, it was longer, so i took all the redundancy in order to avoid becoming repetitive, and have shortened every single one of the segments straight to the point, the later part was added after a week of planning.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Just to let you guys know, there is a lot more to come, hopefully after the next 2 vids, NRS analyses and maybe decides to change things a bit so every single character falls in the same rule since those are universal things.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Dope video as always, love the editing so much. I wish they could have kept this style of music for the game.

Also, it reminded me to add you to my featured channel list, you really should have way more subs than this your videos are amazing.