What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 “A Konvocação” event promising to reveal something. 01/31, 3pm CST.

D

Deleted member 59910

Warner Games Brasil channel (YT) will livestream an event about MK11: “A Konvocação”. They’re talking about reveals. Will happen at 3 pm CST.

Translating, it is something like: The #Konvocation holds secrets you can not even imagine. Are you prepared for a great reveal of #MK11 that will happen? This way, don’t miss any moment of our livestream of the event and subscribe.

Questions: Is this kind of event happening all around the world or just Brazil?

Will they reveal a base game content or just region related content? (Like Skarlet’s russian outfit).

My first thread here :D. Sorry for my bad english.

EDIT: So, after a long wait and a recap of The Reveal event, KANO WAS KONFIRMED!

The brazilian community will have access to the skin "Kangaceiro". I really expect that all exclusive skins become available for everybody, like this one and Skarlet's one.

For those who do not know how a real cangaceiro looks like:

Thank you @HellblazerHawkman for promoting my thread.

*Edited and Promoted by HellblazerHawkman

Last edited by a moderator:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Warner Games Brasil channel (YT) will livestream an event about MK11: “A Konvocação”. They’re talking about reveals. Will happen at 3 pm CST.

Translating is something like: The #Konvocation holds secrets you can not even imagine. Are you prepared for a great reveal of #MK11 that will happen? This way, don’t miss any moment of our livestream of the event and subscribe.

Questions: Is this kind of event happening all around the world or just Brazil?

Will they reveal a base game content or just region related content? (Like Skarlet’s russian outfit).

My first thread here :D. Sorry for my bad english.
Your English is perfectly fine. Thanks for the info.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I hope they reveal a 4v4 soccer mode, with dirty hits and 'street' style tricks.

D

Deleted member 59910

I "investigated" a bit, and I'm afraid that whatever they'll reveal will be exclusive to Brazil. I hope, that at least they have a different build, with something we have not seen. What do you think, @Rezk ?

Source:
P.S: It's in portuguese
I hope it too. Warner Games Brasil livestreamed the January 17 event, and will be a shame if they are saying about “reveal”, “holding a secret no one knows yet” and bring something that we all know about. Maybe will be a content exclusive to Brazil, maybe will be a famous person from Brazil giving his voice to a character (in Portuguese version of the game). BUT, maybe will be a new build, a new trailer. Who knows? As the Kombat Kast was rescheduled, anything new about the game would be nice. Even an exclusive skin. Skarlet’s russian skin for exemple. A LOT of people liked and maybe in the future the skin will be available for everybody. I’ll update this thread with any new info. About the video you embedded: He is only saying what I translated and showing some MK Kollective arts.

Gamer68

Fujin!
This is one of the livestreams (but not the official one):

Apparently someone in the chat will translate what is said during the event to English.