What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Kombat League Announce Trailer

Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) has risen to be one of the most popular games in the world following its release, as many members of the game's community are working to improve their skills and become the very best Mortal Kombat 11 players they can be. It is no secret that playing against tougher opponents will help players become better themselves, and the newly announced MK11 Kombat League is looking to be the avenue for players to do this. If you are curious about what the MK11 ranked league entails, be sure to check out all of the recently revealed information about the new Mortal Kombat 11 league game mode below.

Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Kombat League Announce Trailer

Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) has risen to be one of the most popular games in the world following its release, as many members of the game's community are working to improve their skills and become the very best Mortal Kombat 11 players they can be. It is no secret that playing against tougher opponents will help players become better themselves, and the newly announced MK11 Kombat League is looking to be the avenue for players to do this. If you are curious about what the MK11 ranked league entails, be sure to check out all of the recently revealed information about the new Mortal Kombat 11 league game mode below.

Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) Kombat League

The new game mode for entry 11 in the fighting game franchise was officially revealed by the franchise's co-creator of Ed Boon in a video posted to his Twitter account on Monday, June 17th.

According to the video posted by Ed Boon, the MK11 ranked League will allow each mortal player to compete against other players in various ranks that start at the level of Apprentice and progress all of the way to the level of Elder God beginning on Tuesday, June 18th. This first season for the MK11 ranked League will be known as the Season of Blood and will be a four week long seasonal ranked mode where players will be able to test their skills against players of the same skill level. Wins in the ranked sets will earn players points. Each ranked set in the Mortal Kombat 11 ranked game mode will be a best two out of three.

There will be a total of nine ranks that players can progress through. Players will be rewarded with exclusive cosmetic items each time they move up a rank in the Mortal Kombat 11 league game mode. You will be rewarded with the cosmetic items from the highest rank you achieved in each season even if you drop down in rank by the conclusion of the current season. There will also be a variety of challenges players can complete in each season of the MK11 ranked league that will award even more rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

??? I play the Towers of Time regularly, and overall casually, and I'm unlocking several skins a week through them...

Just in case you're not aware, QLOC was hired again because they 100% salvaged the PC version of Mortal Kombat X. The original developer for the port was High Voltage Software, and it was a very, very rough launch. Once QLOC replaced them, complete night and day. The Steam forums were asking WB Games to hire QLOC to clean up that port for months, and it was great that it happened.

Mortal Kombat 11 launched excellent on PC, no comparison to the previous game's launch. The last two patches have added issues for many, myself included as you know, but I still expect QLOC will get things fixed up.
I'm talking about the one skin that you get if you're in the top 5 percent each week. As far as the actual towers, I've pretty much gotten every skin that pops up on them.

Couldn’t grind out blood in one sitting at 7k getting there .... of next one be less Grindy olease
bruh............. it's day1. you have the whole season for it. you can't get all of the chals done until the complete 5 daily challenges anyways

I'm talking about the one skin that you get if you're in the top 5 percent each week. As far as the actual towers, I've pretty much gotten every skin that pops up on them.
Ah, cool. Yeah, I haven't gotten any of those (none that I've wanted thus far), but on the PC version, I'm not sure how possible that'd be. Apparently there's lots of people cheating on the PC version with Towers, wracking up insane points. Not sure how to touch those top scores if they're being artificially inflated.

Granted, I have not seen said cheating first hand (just the insanely high scores on the leaderboards), so that could be exaggeration and people could just be insanely grinding.

did I understand that right? the old ranked mode is now gone forever and is replaced by this new kombat league ranked mode
which always goes for 4 weeks. after 4 weeks there will always be a rank leaderboard reset so everyone will be at 0 wins and 0 losses again?

did I understand that right? the old ranked mode is now gone forever and is replaced by this new kombat league ranked mode
which always goes for 4 weeks. after 4 weeks there will always be a rank leaderboard reset so everyone will be at 0 wins and 0 losses again?
If it resets I'm guessing it'll take your highest rank in mind and match you with players of the same skill level, like it's doing now with previous ranked wins/losses

it will keep your w/l as mmr placement.

They need to reduce the Pints of Blood requirement of 10k.

As somebody who doesnt want to do fatalities online it takes forever.

They need to reduce the Pints of Blood requirement of 10k.

As somebody who doesnt want to do fatalities online it takes forever.
yea it took a good few days of grinding to get done with it, now the waiting game of doing 5 sets. I was barley good enough to get to warrior.

They need to reduce the Pints of Blood requirement of 10k
Why? It's a season challenge - the season lasts one month, it's been like 3 days since it started.

Some basic maths shows you only have to spill 333pints a day. I just got >300 for two 3 match sets with no finisher. So you only need to play 2 sets everyday or 4 every other day and you'll hit the mark by the end of the season.

It's more than achievable even if you're the most casual of players.

Why? It's a season challenge - the season lasts one month, it's been like 3 days since it started.

Some basic maths shows you only have to spill 333pints a day. I just got >300 for two 3 match sets with no finisher. So you only need to play 2 sets everyday or 4 every other day and you'll hit the mark by the end of the season.

It's more than achievable even if you're the most casual of players.
I just need to the daily sets 7 to go the blood wasn’t bad as I thought just annoying requirement

Got 2 wins 1 loss in the KL so far and I'm atrocious at this game, with little technical knowledge and very limited combo knowledge.

Might retire whilst I'm positive. Go out on a high before I get spanked silly by the big bois.