What's new

Morphback glitch with shang (Video Included)

sushi615

holla!! aim : laossushi
was playing yung last nite. we randomed. he got shang and i got cage.
on the 2nd round yung morph into jax. we're both full Health bar. we turtled a lil bit then just as he was morphing back to shang i was right in front of him, i kept jabbing him . 1 sec lp standing jabs. he was stuck totally. frozed up and he kept goin shang, jax, shang, jax, shang, jax,shang,jax.. lol u get the point. he was FROZED up and couldnt move, duck,jab,kick or anything period, all the way to finish him. even after the finish him! i kept on doing it til the fatality timer ran out. shit was soo weird .. was funny at same time. first time it ever happened with a full energy bar all the way to finish him lol. fucken wish i video that match to show what i mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxMu5czFH8

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
yeah shang's got some weird glitches... maybe he was holding block? I played a guy one time and he was kitana and I was shang. I morphed into kitana and he threw a fan at me. Just as it connected, I automatically morphed back to shang but did kitana's square wave punch... instead of kitana, shang was replaced in the animation instead.

X820

Noob
Shows yet again what a poorly programmed game this really is, but its also one of the things that make it so fun

sushi615

Shows yet again what a poorly programmed game this really is, but its also one of the things that make it so fun
totally agree with ya Xman! , makes it fun and unpredictable at times. thats why its soo addictive.

dvdcsn

Noob
nice work ded man!! I've seen this quite a few times now that you mention it! Goo was right on! Its just the timing of the punch that makes shang morph back!

Shang Tsung should go down a couple of tiers in MKII, and switch places with Mileena in UMK3 tier list because of that shit! I rather play with a charcter that really sucks (I <3 Mileena) than to just be useless altogether.

I'm just bullshittin on the tier list thing, but that morphback glitch can really affect someone's game badly.

sushi615

I haven't played since that day because I was determined to make a video out of it. Finally it is done!

Konqrr's Shang Tsung Morphback Video

YouTube version is right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxMu5czFH8
i've gotten a few ppls online. some quiit and some didnt afterwards..
im glad u played around with the glitch. very interesting video. good job kongrr.
first time it happened for me was when i play yungnicca. we both didnt know how to react to it lol.

X820

Noob
I'm somewhat surprised that few people actually know tis allready, I always took Shung's morphback as a gift as I sometimes can pricesly time when he's going to change back..
Very good job on the vid Konqrr, your jabs are master! :D