What's new

More on Krypt Chests and Unlockables

Okay nevermind. Stolen riches are still in the game. I just went unlucky and blew 3 million koins on invisible chests in the Krypt, played towers with mortal konsumable rewards for 3 days straight without getting a single stolen riches drop.

Got two today though on PS4, so I guess they're still in the game, you just can't reliably farm them but when you get them you have a substantial currency boost.
I was actually thinking of the "A precarious bargain" summoning tower. Is there any $75k rewards there? Because I don't see that anymore. Just crap forge stuff.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Is it worth it to restock chests in the krypt?

I have finally opened every chest that I can find.

Should I just start gambling at the shrine from here on out or is it actually worth it to pay to restock chests? I like the idea of just gambling at the shrine so I do not have to wander around the entire krypt searching for 10-20 chests.

trufenix

bye felicia
Is it worth it to restock chests in the krypt?

I have finally opened every chest that I can find.

Should I just start gambling at the shrine from here on out or is it actually worth it to pay to restock chests? I like the idea of just gambling at the shrine so I do not have to wander around the entire krypt searching for 10-20 chests.
Both yes, and you have to if you want all the doors opened and all the items forged and all the kollector, etc. One pass isn't enough if you want everything. That said save your gold for the shine 100k a skin or character towers it's way better return on investment (provided you don't lose).

Lokheit

Noob
Both yes, and you have to if you want all the doors opened and all the items forged and all the kollector, etc. One pass isn't enough if you want everything. That said save your gold for the shine 100k a skin or character towers it's way better return on investment (provided you don't lose).
So far I've got all kollector keys on a single run (and the first run is the same for everyone, only that chests are at different locations). I got lucky to open a number of doors with chests containing skeleton keys so maybe if I tried in a different order it wouldn't be possible.

With the kollector items, I believe the ones from the first run plus the ones that you get from the towers, it should be enough on a single run.

Ayx

Omnipresent
Okay nevermind. Stolen riches are still in the game. I just went unlucky and blew 3 million koins on invisible chests in the Krypt, played towers with mortal konsumable rewards for 3 days straight without getting a single stolen riches drop.

Got two today though on PS4, so I guess they're still in the game, you just can't reliably farm them but when you get them you have a substantial currency boost.
Was it on a spirit chest? That's where I got mines as well (Xbox1 for me.)

One of my friends in another discord server was bragging about a cheating device that gave him most of the equipment and skins on the PC version, with limited exceptions for certain Race Against Time gear pieces and things that have rotated into the towers post patch on console. Among the things he was able to unlock included the region skins for Kano and Skarlet.

Among the things he was unable to get included
MK4 Raiden default colors
MKII/3 Kahn default colors
MK3 Kano default
MK3 Liu Kang
FGLK skins not given by the gauntlet
Klassic Jax arms
Klassic Scorpion winpose

Think this is worth considering since many players have struggled to find these items, not condoning or endorsing his methods but I think it provides some insight for those who are still struggling in the krypt grind

One of my friends in another discord server was bragging about a cheating device that gave him most of the equipment and skins on the PC version, with limited exceptions for certain Race Against Time gear pieces and things that have rotated into the towers post patch on console. Among the things he was able to unlock included the region skins for Kano and Skarlet.

Among the things he was unable to get included
MK4 Raiden default colors
MKII/3 Kahn default colors
MK3 Kano default
MK3 Liu Kang
FGLK skins not given by the gauntlet
Klassic Jax arms
Klassic Scorpion winpose

Think this is worth considering since many players have struggled to find these items, not condoning or endorsing his methods but I think it provides some insight for those who are still struggling in the krypt grind
As a PC version player myself, the thing to keep in mind here is that this is not a legit way to obtain the Skins and Gear, and is, if I'm not mistaken, considered cheating by the publisher. As far as I know, QLOC are working on updates to deny the functionality of these hacks.

Given that it's defined as cheating as well, I'd be concerned about the possibility of having my copy banned as well.

That may not happen of course, and it's up to you to do what you want with your copy, but keep in mind by doing such you are violating your EULA for your license.

Personally, I would not recommend it to anyone.

Right, again, I'm not trying to say I endorse his methods, nor do I intend to use them. I just found the fact that multiple chase skins and items that are clearly in demand were unable to be distributed by this trainer. It leads me to want to hoard currency until another update

kantboy-2

Ripper
Since the update, Krypt, Shrine and AI battles give out TRASH augments. Even the Kronika vaults just give out consumables.

This is fucking absurd and it clearly shows it's rigged as fuc....

This fucking game.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Does anyone know which ToT gives out Raiden’s Stormy Saviour Medallion? The Google Spreadsheet doesn’t say and I’m starting to think if it’s some gauntlet stage?

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Since the update, Krypt, Shrine and AI battles give out TRASH augments. Even the Kronika vaults just give out consumables.

This is fucking absurd and it clearly shows it's rigged as fuc....

This fucking game.
im at max ai gear , you might want to check were your at. i get a piece of gear from kronika sphere 1/4 times now... Still getting skins at 100k. Nothing for the 75k range.