What's new

More on Krypt Chests and Unlockables

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
i think what they did with the krypt is stupid, i mean ive already unlocked everything on krypt twice then i said why not use kronika's vault again but this time buy only souls, so i did that and after like 25 souls now im getting consumables every fucking time, if i have a little luck a can get a gear or something but that's rare. i'm not even gonna talk about opening regular chests that takes you nowhere, i opened the 80.000 chest and it gave me a freaking consumable man. Seems like the only way to get shit is by donating 75 or 100k to the shrine but this is just ridiculous because there's so much gear and skins that are locked after unlocking the krypt twice lol. i guess it will take forever to get your gear since it's random and there are so many, atleast the game is anjoyable to play so ill just go with it

Surielx

Noob
i think what they did with the krypt is stupid, i mean ive already unlocked everything on krypt twice then i said why not use kronika's vault again but this time buy only souls, so i did that and after like 25 souls now im getting consumables every fucking time, if i have a little luck a can get a gear or something but that's rare. i'm not even gonna talk about opening regular chests that takes you nowhere, i opened the 80.000 chest and it gave me a freaking consumable man. Seems like the only way to get shit is by donating 75 or 100k to the shrine but this is just ridiculous because there's so much gear and skins that are locked after unlocking the krypt twice lol. i guess it will take forever to get your gear since it's random and there are so many, atleast the game is anjoyable to play so ill just go with it
There is Kronika's orb and forge. Tomorrow and Friday I'm off work, if there's any orb pattern I will find it. Either way I will keep you guys posted.

In the meantime see below a nice thread with forge recipes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/bjlinf

Surielx

Noob
Guys, it might be I found the pattern to Kronika's orb.

Basics:
  • Krypt has 12 hours clock
  • 1 hour in the Krypt = 30 minutes in reality
  • Krypt clock matters here
Once you open the orb, you need to wait 2 hours AND it has to be odd time (01:XX, 03:XX, 05:XX etc.) for it to appear again. If you play it right, you can get it once per hour.

It appears on the top level, then on bottom, top, bottom, etc. Top meaning Courtyard level, bottom meaning Goro's Lair level.

The orb spawns once you enter the Krypt. It happened to me that I left the Krypt near the Warrior Shrine seeing no orb, I exit and immediately entered Krypt back and it was just next to me.

If you see it behind locked door/gate, sorry. You can exit the Krypt and enter again and it's nowhere. It's like you opened it. The same if you spot it but don't have 5k coins to open, once you re-enter Krypt, it's not there.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Tip for re spawning the kollector, go in trade what you can . exit the krypt in main menu, you will spawn out side of his place. in the entrance. new list will appear and do it again until you empty your bags of stuff. i got gears war machine looking skin, scorpion flaming red and yelllow suit, permafrost sub, a sonya green skin , lui kang blue shirt and black outfit

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Tip for re spawning the kollector, go in trade what you can . exit the krypt in main menu, you will spawn out side of his place. in the entrance. new list will appear and do it again until you empty your bags of stuff. i got gears war machine looking skin, scorpion flaming red and yellow suit, permafrost sub, a sonya green skin , lui kang blue shirt and black outfit
do you have to be somewhere for the coin to work? I have tried so many spots without him coming

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
do you have to be somewhere for the coin to work? I have tried so many spots without him coming
if you have the koin you have to be at the table hes at. its left when you go into the lair. .. You need open it with skelton key . You gotta wait if you have koin used unitl 0 sec . The method i used needs him to be active already but its quicker i think,

trufenix

bye felicia
In Goro's lair in the weird room with the table in front of the cliff. I think you go see Goro, then hang a right, then hang a sharp left. If you have the coin active, the Kollector will be there behind the table and you can trade things until the counter ticks down. Unfortunately he only allows some trades some times (like 6 items at a time), but there's nothing else to do with the trade items or the coins, so just try every time you're down there.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Also, there's currently a bug if you spawn him multiple times using a Koin. Items will show as being redeemed, despite you not having done so. Went back during his regular business hours and was able to get them no problem, so it's not the worst, but it is annoying.

Jhin

"Art is worth the pain."
Also, there's currently a bug if you spawn him multiple times using a Koin. Items will show as being redeemed, despite you not having done so. Went back during his regular business hours and was able to get them no problem, so it's not the worst, but it is annoying.
Huh, that explains what hapenned to me the other day. All of his itens where shown as redeemed but I had never actually seen them. Surely looks like a weird bug.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Anyone knows if there is a recipe for Orb of the Dragon King? If not how do i aquire it? Is it a random drop or something?

Surielx

Noob
Guys, it might be I found the pattern to Kronika's orb.

Basics:
  • Krypt has 12 hours clock
  • 1 hour in the Krypt = 30 minutes in reality
  • Krypt clock matters here
Once you open the orb, you need to wait 2 hours AND it has to be odd time (01:XX, 03:XX, 05:XX etc.) for it to appear again. If you play it right, you can get it once per hour.

It appears on the top level, then on bottom, top, bottom, etc. Top meaning Courtyard level, bottom meaning Goro's Lair level.

The orb spawns once you enter the Krypt. It happened to me that I left the Krypt near the Warrior Shrine seeing no orb, I exit and immediately entered Krypt back and it was just next to me.

If you see it behind locked door/gate, sorry. You can exit the Krypt and enter again and it's nowhere. It's like you opened it. The same if you spot it but don't have 5k coins to open, once you re-enter Krypt, it's not there.
Guys, I keep following this pattern and I get Kronika's orb once per hour (once per 2 hours Krypt time). It's so simple.

Up, down, up, down.
Once per hour when Krypt clock says 01:XX, 03:XX, 05:XX... etc.

I'm so excited about this! I will check tomorrow if this still applies.