What's new

More MKX DLC Konfirmed; Koming First Half of 2016

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I can live with not playing new characters until 2016, I like what that implies for the game's overall lifespan, but I really just want to KNOW who the new characters will be. If I was a cat, curiosity would have killed my ass by now.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
RAIN is the second one you can clearly see that there is no gap between the arm and the body because of a cape. Rain has a cape.

#fuq guest characters

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Watch the announcement be..

"Hey MK fans, 4 new characters will join the kast! _____, ______, _____, _____! Koming early 2016!!
Also, we'll give you some skins and the pit stage too!
Please wait for it!"

LOL :(

It's clear that they did not plan further DLC after the KP1, and i'm okay with them taking more time to make them actual full complete characters. I just wish there could be a stage pack rather than just one stage, but i'm okay with that too. I'm kinda ticked I still have to wait 4+ months to be able to play as Fujin but I think it'll be better for the game in the long run.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Seems likes a long time--I figured at least Q4 of this year.

Guess we shall see. I'm just happy they FINALLY acknowledged a second Kombat Pack.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I play on PC, no local scene, so I'm restricted to online which is atrocious.
80 usd I'll never get back.

I will not be spending a penny more and I encourage you, who's reading this, not to do so either, UNTIL we see proof about mkx netplay reaching the quality of today's average online game.