What's new

More MKX DLC Konfirmed; Koming First Half of 2016

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
4 months really isn't that far away guys. your game is getting support, your favorite characters might return, and most of yall are going to be playing Fallout 4 till then.Were you seriously expecting them to release the characters this week? no way in hell was that happening. you have a lot to look forward to, be happy.

Fuck they won't even release the 2.0 patch for one of my favorite fighters so I really don't want to hear complaining.

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
4 months really isn't that far away guys. your game is getting support, your favorite characters might return, and most of yall are going to be playing Fallout 4 till then.Were you seriously expecting them to release the characters this week? no way in hell was that happening. you have a lot to look forward to, be happy.

Fuck they won't even release the 2.0 patch for one of my favorite fighters so I really don't want to hear complaining.
Ill never play another game again when Fallout 4 comes out.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
But they said after this patch that the game will be like this for a long while. Them bringing in new characters starting next month goes against that. Also: who says that Injustice 2 is coming out in 2017 (if at all, for that matter)?
They need to hotfix some Quan shit before they should be content with the current state of the game. And I thought Injustice 2 was confirmed? They sold hella so I'd be surprised if they don't make a sequel

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It will probably "end" in 2016.
This is what I think as well. If they slooooowly release the characters, that will keep people's interest. Maybe some time next month we get one, then 4 to 6 weeks later the next and so on. This would be the smart move. They should at least tell us who all 4 of them are before we plunk down 30 more bucks for mystery characters.

Dean

On The Grind
This isn't news and this thread is worthless.

Why make a thread based on an article that has no affiliation with NRS or WB games?

I think I'll wait for the actual company to inform us, instead of a thread based on really loose based speculation.

trufenix

bye felicia
They need to hotfix some Quan shit before they should be content with the current state of the game. And I thought Injustice 2 was confirmed? They sold hella so I'd be surprised if they don't make a sequel
Injustice 2 was never confirmed.

Kokoko

Somehow
And then they will release 4 guest characters.

A lot of casual guys already dropped the game. We'll get KI 3 season and SFV in 2016. Sales will be less. NRS and their logic...

Why make a thread based on an article that has no affiliation with NRS or WB games?
This is from NRS press release. Many sites have received this message. For example, thekombattether

Rearawt

Noob
This isn't news and this thread is worthless.

I think I'll wait for the actual company to inform us, instead of a thread based on really loose based speculation.
It's not speculation, it's based on a press release

Who’s Next? Mortal Kombat™ X New Kombatants in Development Today
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment confirmed that NetherRealm Studios is developing new downloadable content (DLC) for Mortal Kombat™ X, The new content will include new playable characters, skins and a new environment, all of which will be available in the first half of 2016.

Mortal Kombat X is NetherRealm Studios’ most recent instalment in its legendary, critically acclaimed fighting game franchise that propels the iconic franchise into a new generation. The game combines cinematic presentation with all new gameplay to deliver the most brutal Kombat experience ever, offering a new fully-connected experience that launches players into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy.

For more information about Mortal Kombat X, please visit www.mortalkombat.com and www.facebook.com/MortalKombat.

Waaaaaa NRS patches their game too often and end support after 6 months. I want the game to breathe, waaaaaa

Waaaaaa NRS is going to take too long to release patches and new characters. We need constant content and fixes to keep the hype. waaaaa

:rolleyes:
lol, this is so true.

Actually, best thing would be not to release new characters now because they mess up balance. You cant even play this game without each character changing every week. What the hell...

Best would be just to release NEW STAGES, that wont mess up with the balance. And then get new characters later, and hopefully try to balance them as much as possible before releasing.

There should be map pack with 8 new stages. Or 10.
10 bucks.

MORDECA1

Noob
I honestly would expect a second DLC before the end of 2015. And I personally think they would do a third next year sometime too.

I am new to fighters. But I saw USFIV had 44 characters. Tekken Tag 60. Smash 56. I know with tag games it can be different and all. But doesn't it seem realistic for MKX to eventually get to 35 characters before another NRS game comes out?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
4 months away? to me that is a dumb move.. I mean "casuals" make up most of these sales and with all the video game goodness coming out between now and then like Halo, Cod, Fallout, Destiny TK etc... How many "casuals are really gonna give a shit about some MK DLC a game they prolly dropped months ago? smh... idk maybe im just salty about the wait...I mean atleast they are still going to support the game soo alll and all I guess that isn't bad news for us...
Still don't wanna wait 4 months for fujin doe :(

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
The online is still garbage. Let's not forget what's important here.
Yeah...waiting until 2016 is a mistake here. All the casual players will have forgotten about it by then and all the 'I'd actually like to play fighting games online' players will be playing something else by then too. NRS thinks they're capable of retaining people's attention much longer than they're actually capable of. They could if they fixed the netcode which they've heard thousands of times now after their 3rd shitty netcode but they're idiots that don't give a fuck.