What's new

Tech MMH Standing 3 Wakeup Reversal, IAD Wakeup Reversal and MORE! [VIDEO]

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks
Ah man, I thought I included it in the OP!! Sorry man! Guamo's got ya covered!

Scott The Scot

NOOOO MY TECH IS EXPOSED!!!!
Sorry man, I'm all about helping the people... Unless a sizeable cheque made it through my letterbox ;) Kappa

@TelekineticBeing Unfortuently, my tech doesn't work on DS's Sword Flip/Spin. It makes him face the other way but the spin still hits. However I noticed that if you time it correctly, it pushes MMH back a bit out of the corner Deathstroke lands on the otherside facing away and only gets two hits of the sword flip in and is still recovering as if he whiffed and martan gets a punish a free combo ;D

TKB

Noob
Sorry man, I'm all about helping the people... Unless a sizeable cheque made it through my letterbox ;) Kappa

@TelekineticBeing Unfortuently, my tech doesn't work on DS's Sword Flip/Spin. It makes him face the other way but the spin still hits. However I noticed that if you time it correctly, it pushes MMH back a bit out of the corner Deathstroke lands on the otherside facing away and only gets two hits of the sword flip in and is still recovering as if he whiffed and martan gets a punish a free combo ;D
Thanks for testing It. Glad to know Deathstroke is (relatively) safe from this :)

Scott The Scot

EDIT:
I made a mistake. The standing three is not hard to time at all. It's actually increadibly, stupidly easy.... which is good for us Martians!! :D