What's new

MLG Game List for Dallas Updated w/ No Mortal Kombat But Don't Worry

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
After some have gone to Major League Gaming's website to see that the game list has been updated without Mortal Kombat listed anymore... many have begun to worry that it might have been cancelled. The level of concern is deemed understandable as MLG recently cancelled the latest fighter arena just days before the event. However, the concern has been heard loud as both Carlos Arvelo, MLG Community Manager and Arturo Sanchez have told the community to "calm down" and if anything had changed there would be an announcement.

Does this confirm Mortal Kombat still being in? No, but details still being worked for the Fall Championship it is still very likely that Mortal Kombat will come to the Dallas arena in November.

dallas.jpg

Attachments

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Considering that Skull Girls, Virtua Fighter, and SCV were all at Raleigh I don't think that TTT2 adding to the lineup would have mk9 leave.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
They better not cancel it because I already bought the airplane ticket and made a hotel reservation....

Only SC2 and Halo 4? That's weird. The site also says passes for other games will be coming soon. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Remember when SCV and KOF got announced for columbus?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
The day before The Arena was cancelled... Carlos said he heard nothing about it being cancelled. Then it was cancelled. Who knows whats going on. :(

CRUM

Noob
Don't know if anyone saw, but Carlos tweeted that people need to calm down about fighters at MLG. and that there would've been an announcement if anything has changed.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
It would be a tragic for this game not to make the final mlg of the season.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
yeah I was about to buy mine yesterday and then they took MK off the list of games so idk what's going on now
Yeah I guess we are just going to have to pay close attention and a little more money if they keep it. lol :p

They may be trying to add more fighters and are holding an announcement until then?

Just speculation, but I figure they want more fighters than JUST MK there.