What's new

MLG Dallas Update: Announcement Coming Later This Week

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Attention all players eager to know what exactly is going on with Major League Gaming's Fall Championship and "if" Mortal Kombat is still confirmed. We have recently contacted MLG regarding this matter as we realize some of you have either already bought your way or are hesitant to proceed not knowing if the Fall Championship will still happen for Mortal Kombat in Dallas, Texas come Novmeber 2-4. We have now gotten a response regarding this issue and can tell you that MLG plans to make an announcement regarding the fighters in Dallas later this week. The exact statement from MLG below:

"We will be making an announcement later this week for fighters in Dallas. Stay tuned."

mlgrecap.jpg

So here you have it, as soon as we hear anything we will be passing it straight on to you!

Attachments

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Dear Everybody,

While I, like probably all of you, hope that MLG still confirms for Dallas...if in fact it turns out that this is no longer the case, I see no reason why you all shouldn't make my and BigE 's lives awesome and turn your attention towards coming to Philadelphia in December for NEC 13.
That being said, I hope this turns out for the better and the circuit retains MK.

<3,
Lt. Box.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Dear Everybody,

While I, like probably all of you, hope that MLG still confirms for Dallas...if in fact it turns out that this is no longer the case, I see no reason why you all shouldn't make my and BigE 's lives awesome and turn your attention towards coming to Philadelphia in December for NEC 13.
That being said, I hope this turns out for the better and the circuit retains MK.

<3,
Lt. Box.
If MLG doesn't happen I will immediately be buying my plane ticket to Philly instead of Dallas and participating in that tourny, as well as registering.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
If MLG doesn't happen I will immediately be buying my plane ticket to Philly instead of Dallas and participating in that tourny, as well as registering.
Don't get me wrong; I LOVE MLG and all the good having them on our side has done for the life of this game and its community...

...that being said, if for whatever reason it doesn't happen, that'll free up everyone who would've otherwise been going, and could give NEC the potential to be HUGE as far as numbers and the breadth and scope of players in attendance that otherwise wouldn't have been able to do both. Not counting EVO, there hasn't been a grassroots show of that magnitude since Final Round, and even that wasn't as packed as it potentially could've been.

But I really hope this works out. I know a lot of people/regions, especially SoCal and KH, have had their hearts set on this show to make their final great stand of 2012, so it'd be pretty suckish if it fell through.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I can't believe they're taking this long to make the list of fighters clear. Travel expenses are not trivial and most people I would think need as much time as possible to make arrangements.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CRUM

Noob
I've already decided upon NEC over Dallas. I was ready to make travel arrangements last week but there's no point for me now.

CRUM

Noob
Wish there was a dislike button lol, I'm trying for nec as well hopefully we'll meet there

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
It sucks man, but I guess we can't all have the luxury of living in the same state where MLG Dallas is taking place :p

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Wish there was a dislike button lol, I'm trying for nec as well hopefully we'll meet there

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Bring all of Houston with you. I need to party with Texas and see just how "big" you guys in fact do things.

This whole thing is silly. It's MLG. You wouldn't expect this of MLG.