What's new

MLG Dallas - Team Exhibition Tournament Results

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Before Krayzie eliminated Pokchop in the first team battle, I was demanding to get up there and deal with him myself. The only reason I didn't was because of Wonder_Chef convincing me to sit it out, as he believed in Krayzie's ability to handle the match-up. Fortunately, he was right.

I would have liked to do more exhibitions on streams and in the stations after the team tournament, but hey, they had to give Tekken Tag 2 and Playstation All-Stars their time on stage.

Props to Pokchop for taking out the whole South/Armor team with just one blind bastard. Seriously, wow!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Before Krayzie eliminated Pokchop in the first team battle, I was demanding to get up there and deal with him myself. The only reason I didn't was because of Wonder_Chef convincing me to sit it out, as he believed in Krayzie's ability to handle the match-up. Fortunately, he was right.

I would have liked to do more exhibitions on streams and in the stations after the team tournament, but hey, they had to give Tekken Tag 2 and Playstation All-Stars their time on stage.

Props to Pokchop for taking out the whole South/Armor team with just one blind bastard. Seriously, wow!
I told you guys he's killer

Plus he has the best and funniest stage antics and pop offs