What's new

MLG Dallas Shoutouts Thread

Lulzlou

Noob
Shout outs to everyone that played or talked with me. There are too many to tag and can't even begin to sum it up for each of you.
All the props I received meant a lot to me so at NEC, I promise not to disappoint anyone.

I got the application for the job I've been waiting for so hopefully I can travel out to play with all of you guys again. It was a blast and can't wait for another tournament outside of east coast. <3

I do have to thank two people above all
BC_Rayman - Thank you so much for flying me out there. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have seen how much Improved and probably slowly lose interests. I owe it all to you and I'll buy you dinner at NEC :D

Pig Of The Hut - Thanks for the room and the games online before mlg. It helped me catch all of my bad habits that would hurt me at mlg.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Have you seen them live? Its probably the greatest experience I've had in my life. Its like they sound better in person. Definitely got my worst bangover from them lol, totally worth it
They are fantastic live. The first time I saw them blew my mind. I've seen them like three times and every time was great!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
That and cursing akenaten were the two songs that i was looking forward to hearing but they didn't play :(
Yeah I still haven't heard Cursing Akhenhaten yet either, that's my favorite song from that album. I also hope to hear the new song and A Steady Decline next time I see them.

Yeah I still haven't heard Cursing Akhenhaten yet either, that's my favorite song from that album. I also hope to hear the new song and A Steady Decline next time I see them.
I still need to hear that new one lol. I can't remember if they played a stay decline when i saw them. I know they played fingers like daggers, but that's all i can remember from first album

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I still need to hear that new one lol. I can't remember if they played a stay decline when i saw them. I know they played fingers like daggers, but that's all i can remember from first album
The new one is some of the grooviest shit they have put out man, it's super bouncy haha.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Claude VonStroke - Gotta admit, I was thinking you were gonna be a bit hollywood, but you immediately put that to rest. You are fucking classy and mad cool. If you are going to FR, we must be playingz teh cazualz.

As much as I am not please with my personal performance at the tournament, I can't even be mad. Everyone I met was super awesome and shared the same love for the game that I do. I'm a bit socially awkaward and unsure at time if I belong in certain situations. But everyone made me feel like I was truly part of this community, and I will have everyone know I am now hooked. I will see you all again real soon, and yes....I will be bringing the chronic.[/quote]

Maaaan wtf why would I be hollywood lol. But thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I would love to play casuals.