What's new

MLG Dallas - Off Stream Mortal Kombat Matches w/ Madzin, CRAZY DOMINICAN, Big D, zaf, WoundCowboy +

MIT's salt over losing to DJT was awesome. MIT was the best spectator/hype man of this tournament. So many good lines. "THAT'S NOT FOOTSIES!"
haha I was super salty, you could tell by how i looked down and denzell tried to cheer me up lmao. I had to make sure it got hype, i was talking trash, cheering, and saying whatever came to mind to make a match exciting. Got to love you doing the bernie with me and doing it with denzell before yall match haha epic tournament.

At then end of the first match of woundcowboy and madzin, madzin is crying about his sound not working right.....

get bodied and shut up

Yo i gotta give it up to winterwarz on that video no doubt, he was just more prepared 4 the matchup then i was, i mean i have exp against. Cyrax but not at that level, all those setups he had like breaker setups lol smh, yo good shit hope to get that run back in the near future.
Lol , thank you for the compliments. I am willing to do a runback next time me and you are at the same event. I needs those breaker combos lol.