What's new

MLG Dallas - Off Stream Mortal Kombat Matches w/ Madzin, CRAZY DOMINICAN, Big D, zaf, WoundCowboy +

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Shoutouts to whomever the YouTube user "plaid311" is as they have wasted no time at all getting some very nice matches uploaded from MLG's Fall Championship. Having 90+ players at a tournament like this is a good thing but there is a bad thing, you're likely not going to ever see every match you'd like to. With this being said and thanks to plaid311 for recording what they could indulge in some fierce action with Big D, CRAZY DOMINICAN, zaf, the player from Germany, Madzin, WoundCowboy, B W1zz, GamerBlake and Scar! All of these guys show you right here and now... just how much Mortal Kombat has evolved and is growing.
*CASUAL SET*

Source: plaid311

Attachments

Matthew Phelps

GOTS HeavyHandz
@GGA 16BIt. lol. Hey i got knocked out of the tourney by moe.. his ermac ws nice.. but i would really like to play more with yall online.. PSN: ShangStunned xbl: Madhatter13

Plaid311 is my channel. Here's to waiting another 362 days for MLG to come back to Dallas! ...and I'll have fifty backup batteries with me, next time!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I have a bunch of off stream tourney matches, once I get them all up I'll make a post with all my footage.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Anyone record me vs cossner?

Shit was epic close
Hopefully in the next 2weeks we'll see a plethora of off-stream videos. I just hope that people will post them here on TYM rather than me searching blind in the vast space that is YouTube. Great show Pig. And let me say that your Mileena is amazing AND fun to watch. Those aa and anti-crossup rolls made my day... ..well, night!

Sucks the end of the match was not there but good Ermac gameplay from Big D vs Crazy Dominican. I'll be taking notes because you played that match perfectly it seems. No wonder Metzos always said that matchup was in Ermac's favor. Cheers!

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Sucks the end of the match was not there but good Ermac gameplay from Big D vs Crazy Dominican. I'll be taking notes because you played that match perfectly it seems. No wonder Metzos always said that matchup was in Ermac's favor. Cheers!
It was very clear that CD completely outplayed me. But yes, Ermac does win against Kitana IMO

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
After talking with Zaf about the matchup, he convinced me. Ermac can zone Kit out pretty well. Also, CD believed it is 6-4 Ermac...unless I heard him wrong.

I am surprised he thinks that. CD is always more optimistic about Kitana MU than me. I'd actually expect him to say 6-4 for her.

I stand by 5-5.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I am surprised he thinks that. CD is always more optimistic about Kitana MU than me. I'd actually expect him to say 6-4 for her.

I stand by 5-5.
I was a bit thrown back by it as well. I was trying to give an excuse for losing a set in casuals so I said she beats him 6-4 LOL. He said that it might be in his favor. I was surprised he spoke, let alone give Ermac the benefit of the doubt XD