What's new

MLG Dallas - Mortal Kombat's Final Stretch Begins Soon!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Wow... it's been an incredible tournament so far and it's not over yet! Very shortly (since Tekken is running behind) Mortal Kombat will be beginning on stream via MLG.com/Live or on Twitch, which ever you prefer (links below). With Mortal Kombat selling out at Major League Gaming's Fall Championship in Dallas, Texas it was a hype-bringing without a doubt. Below we have the schedule (which has varied slightly) along with the official bracket so you can see who's still in, who beat who and more!

mlgfall1.png

Mortal Kombat Broadcast Schedule via MLG/Live or Twitch (<--Click one!)
*ALL TIMES CENTRAL TIME* (Convert your time here!)
  • 4:00pm– 5:00pm - Mortal Kombat Winners Bracket Round 3
  • 5:00pm – 7:00pm - Mortal Kombat Winners Bracket Round 4
  • 7:00pm – 8:00pm - Mortal Kombat Winners Bracket Round 5
  • 8:30pm – 9:00pm - Mortal Kombat Winners Bracket Round 6
  • 9:00pm – 9:30pm - Mortal Kombat Losers Bracket Round 8
  • 9:00pm – 9:30pm - Mortal Kombat Losers Bracket Round 9
  • 10:00pm – 10:15pm - Mortal Kombat Losers Bracket Round 10
  • 10:15pm – 10:30pm - Mortal Kombat Winners Bracket Final
  • 10:30pm – 11:00pm - Mortal Kombat Losers Bracket Final
  • 11:00pm – 11:30pm - MLG Fall Championship Mortal Kombat Final
NOTE: Tekken Loser's Finals are now scheduled for 4PM Central, fyi so Mortal Kombat may be about an hour behind schedule

Tang94

Confirmed Seeker
There's a chance I won't be able to watch it tonight. Does MLG archive their stream?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
There's a chance I won't be able to watch it tonight. Does MLG archive their stream?
Yes and they will also likely have the video uploaded soon as well. You could also pay the $14.99 to get access to them whenever you want. I might be doing this as well. I tried last night but was having issues.

MoFuzz

Noob
Well, it was supposed to be 4PM Central start for MK, and it's still Tekken, so yes I think it is going to be an hour late (5PM Central) which looks to be about 20 minutes from now.

Also, having looked at all three sites for the stream, I can definitely say that the own3d.tv/mlgfighters stream is the best quality if you don't have the MLG premium pass.

davidovitch

In Europe!
Wow I'm really wondering about something: When JC does his frametrap with the enhanced fireball as far as I know you can duck block the first fireball and then release block and duck the second fireball and poke out. Not every character can do this of course but surely KL and Jax can? How come I don't see high level players do this?

Or is this a mistake on my part?

AssassiN

Noob
Wow I'm really wondering about something: When JC does his frametrap with the enhanced fireball as far as I know you can duck block the first fireball and then release block and duck the second fireball and poke out. Not every character can do this of course but surely KL and Jax can? How come I don't see high level players do this?

Or is this a mistake on my part?
Only a few characters can do that, Reptile is one of them.
Think Ermac as well.

You better be at the next offline tournament man, I want my runback against your Kenshi.

davidovitch

In Europe!
Only a few characters can do that, Reptile is one of them.
Think Ermac as well.

You better be at the next offline tournament man, I want my runback against your Kenshi.
I'm a low-tier hero, so I kind of dropped Kenshi (and picked up Kano :D). I would love to meet up offline but I have no money. Maybe I can get some people to come visit me in Arnhem for some casual matches?