What's new

MLG Dallas - Mortal Kombat Schedule & Information Now LIVE

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In less than a month Mortal Kombat will once again run through the Major League Gaming's competitions with the Fall Championship November 2-4. The schedule and the rest of the information for Mortal Kombat for the Fall Chamionship has recently been posted on MLG's official site. One big change according to the most recent information is that Mortal Kombat will begin on Friday at 9PM Central and will finish Saturday night at around 10:30 central instead of its previous schedules that too Mortal Kombat through Sunday to finish.

Check out the full schedule, prizes and more below.

mlgfall1.png

Friday
10:30 AM - 4:00 PM Problem Check-In
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM Registration
10:30 AM - 9:00 PM Check-In / Warm-Up
5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Welcome
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Winners Round 1
10:00 PM - 11:30 PM Winners Round 2
10:30 PM - 11:00 PM Losers Round 1
11:00 PM - 11:30 PM Losers Round 2

Saturday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Warm-Up
4:00 PM - 4:30 PM Losers Round 3
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Winners Round 3
4:30 PM - 5:00 PM Losers Round 4
5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Losers Round 5
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Winners Round 4
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Losers Round 6
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Losers Round 7
8:00 PM - 8:30 PM Winners Round 5
8:30 PM - 9:00 PM Losers Round 8
9:00 PM - 9:15 PM Losers Round 9
9:15 PM - 9:30 PM Winners Final
9:30 PM - 10:00 PM Losers Final
10:00 PM - 10:30 PM Final

*All times are subject to change based upon the number of registered Players.
View it all here!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
just saw this "The Event will support as many as 64 Players in a Double Elimination Bracket."
I'm sure they have no way of knowing how many people will come. This is a major reason people need to *hurry up and register* rather than waiting to the last minute and then crying about problems/issues later.

I can just see it now "I got off the plane and I'm at Dallas, but I can't get into the tourney [insert profanity and insults directed at MLG staff]"

Everyone: Do the smart thing and register now, so that they can plan based on realistic entry numbers.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I'm sure they have no way of knowing how many people will come. This is a major reason people need to *hurry up and register* rather than waiting to the last minute and then crying about problems/issues later.
Sounds like they have lowered the cap. Used to be 128. It never said before.. it will support as many as 64 players. I tweeted carlos.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yeah, but they have no way of knowing whether more than 64 people even want to come.. That's why it's crucial for everyone to register now, before the problems start.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Sounds like they have lowered the cap. Used to be 128. It never said before.. it will support as many as 64 players. I tweeted carlos.
The can always expand, remember they aren't in these forums (for the most part), so they're just going by the past numbers. By that, they're going down every tournament but they're in for quite the surprise ;). Someone should point Carlos in the direction of my list.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Well they are planning the time slot for only 64 people. If people don't cap it soon they probably won't expand it. I don't know what people are waiting for. It's 3 weeks away.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Well they are planning the time slot for only 64 people. If people don't cap it soon they probably won't expand it. I don't know what people are waiting for. It's 3 weeks away.
It does say it's subject to change depending the number of registered players. Announce this on the Woolay Show Monday and get everyone off their asses. Announce it like once an hour.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yeah we need to hammer this into everyone's heads. The MK community is shamefully lazy and/or dumb. There will be top players that don't register in time if they actually cap at 64.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
MLG Adam just said "Tell them to purchase online or there is nothing to be done about it" referring to it only be 64 So basically if we don't cap online soon it looks like they may not raise the cap.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
guys need to read this the 64 player cap is in effect and if people dont register to change that then it wont be done!
mlg.png

CRUM

Noob
Yeah we need to hammer this into everyone's heads. The MK community is shamefully lazy and/or dumb. There will be top players that don't register in time if they actually cap at 64.
Truest post ever. Everyone needs to sack up and register. Stop wasting time.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
So does this schedule increase, decrease or have no affect on the chances of the team tournament happening?