What's new

MLG Dallas - Mortal Kombat Capped w/ Possible Record Attendance!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Here is some very good news for the Mortal Kombat community and Major League Gaming's Fall Championship in Dallas, Texas November 2-4! Today, we have met our 64 player cap for Mortal Kombat and it's looking like MLG is even adding spots due to the demand. According to recent tweets from MrAdamAp via twitter, this event, due to the other games also being played at the Fall Championship may break the record for MLG's highest 'total competitors' at one of their events in their history.
mlgfall1.png
Players, make no mistake... if you're going - we wish you the best of luck and train hard. If you cannot go, but plan to watch the stream - make sure you make plans to do so and also try to support MLG from home by purchasing their HD viewing experience for a mere $5.
In just over two weeks... what is going to happen?

Phanatic

RM Phanatic
Either way this most likely will be the last MLG event for MK...Good for the attendance to set a record though.

Phanatic

RM Phanatic
There's always one negative Nancy.
Not negative just speaking the truth...I would really want MK to expand as big as it can but i know MLG i play for a pro Call of Duty team and when CoD and Halo come out next month those two will be back on the circuit in place of MK/Any other fighting game.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Not negative just speaking the truth...I would really want MK to expand as big as it can but i know MLG i play for a pro Call of Duty team and when CoD and Halo come out next month those two will be back on the circuit in place of MK/Any other fighting game.
Fighting game division is something completely separate from shooters. If anything, Tekken having a bad turn out is helping MK stay because it shows how dedicated the MK players are.

They're trying to keep fighters so MK is here to stay.

9_Lives

Noob
honestly I have no idea. I am beyond broke because of the situation going on with my family. I literally don't have enough to spend on anything. I can't touch my savings just in case my dad loses his job.
Well lemme play you sometime and make one more paycheck, and I'll give it some serious thought. I'm always ashamed that I can't get the time off work to go to these things since I love the game so much, so maybe the next best thing would be to send someone who can.

Lulzlou

Noob
Well lemme play you sometime and make one more paycheck, and I'll give it some serious thought. I'm always ashamed that I can't get the time off work to go to these things since I love the game so much, so maybe the next best thing would be to send someone who can.
holy shit dude, you would be my hero. But I'm always down to play. If I'm not on psn just message me here. Seriously though, that would mean a lot to me.

9_Lives

Noob
holy shit dude, you would be my hero. But I'm always down to play. If I'm not on psn just message me here. Seriously though, that would mean a lot to me.
What can I say? I'm a heroic fellow. ;) Alright, sweetness. I'll be on tomorrow after 9pm cst, so 7pm pst, and 10pm est (I think that's you). Do some research and get a price for me so I can know what I may be getting into.

Lulzlou

Noob
What can I say? I'm a heroic fellow. ;) Alright, sweetness. I'll be on tomorrow after 9pm cst, so 7pm pst, and 10pm est (I think that's you). Do some research and get a price for me so I can know what I may be getting into.
I'll look everything up first thing tomorrow. Words cannot describe how happy I am, this really means a lot dude.

9_Lives

Noob
I'll look everything up first thing tomorrow. Words cannot describe how happy I am, this really means a lot dude.
No problemo my man, I think you'll be looking at hotel, entry fee, and flight costs (unless you drive, but that's hell on your car.) I just want to see more people out there, and you happen to be a cool dude whom I believe can make it out of pools. Ooo, if I have enough for you we should get a sponsor name! That would be the shit!