What's new

MLG Anaheim 2014 Registration Tracker and Planning/Rooming/Help Thread - 72 Entrants So Far

iloveTSA

Noob
Cash rules everything around me and it seems like we only got a couple of nickels in our pockets.
Poor community is poor :(.

At least let's go out with a blast! Mad respect for all the players that support this event by, you know, actually attending.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
MLG is going to be hype for sure but my question is will us not meeting the cap put us being involved in future MLG events in jeopardy? Gawd I hope not.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
MLG is going to be hype for sure but my question is will us not meeting the cap put us being involved in future MLG events in jeopardy? Gawd I hope not.
This will most likely be the only Injustice/KI MLG. :(
You can't really blame them for it either. They average much higher numbers for non-fighting games and if they keep one for variety it looks like it's gonna be Smash. Just wasn't meant to be. The community isn't large enough and there's a ton of huge tournaments in this short time frame.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Really wish i wasnt on a family vacation the same week as this. This is the best odds you will ever get at winning thousands of dollars at a tournament. What are you guys waiting for lol?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Would have loved to have gone, but 7-800 total for the trip to have my tourny decided by safe coin flip situations isn't my idea of a good time.

Hopefully MK X gets back in dat MLG ass, but who knows, I will def be watching cheering on my buddy @BiPolarExxpress like the little fan girl that I am!!

Last edited:
I have such high expectations for break steaks, it'll be enough to lure me. Aiming around winter or spring
If you ever want to come to our area for a major, let me know and you can crash at my place. I'll also take you to the break that week and all our sessions.

If you want the BEST cheese steak, I suggest to come to a Philadelphia major and we'll go to Pat's King of Steaks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat's_King_of_Steaks

If you ever want to come to our area for a major, let me know and you can crash at my place. I'll also take you to the break that week and all our sessions.

If you want the BEST cheese steak, I suggest to come to a Philadelphia major and we'll go to Pat's King of Steaks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat's_King_of_Steaks
Wow, that's an awesome offer and would save a lot on hotels for sure. I'll have to take you up on that sometime.

Philly tournaments just became more tempting.