What's new

Question - Mournful MKXL - Whaaaat was this?

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Looks like she tried to do EX Shadow Kick, idk about the meter part though

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I've had this happen to me after the patch after online beta. Sub Zero used a meterless clone and got a hit of armor on it as if he used the ExOne. That was the only difference though.

I'll check if I still have the clip of it tomorrow, pretty sure I do.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I've had this happen to me after the patch after online beta. Sub Zero used a meterless clone and got a hit of armor on it as if he used the ExOne. That was the only difference though.

I'll check if I still have the clip of it tomorrow, pretty sure I do.
Please, do.

And I think that, after the patch, a lot of those moves have been stripped from their armors, and now most of them CAN be punished with a fast early attack. Even the X-Rays are being punished, too. :/

omooba

fear the moobs
Would be hilarious if they give her the jax treatment. take out the armor cus they can't or don't know how to fix it

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say something to do with roll back netcode since it's an online match.

Maybe they tried waking up with armor but the rollback said they didn't so they got to keep the meter. And that's why you heard the armor sound and flash?

I can't tell what they tried to wake up with so I dunno.

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say something to do with roll back netcode since it's an online match.

Maybe they tried waking up with armor but the rollback said they didn't so they got to keep the meter. And that's why you heard the armor sound and flash?

This is also what I thought

E

Eldriken

This makes the most sense. Entire animations can get rolled back sometimes.

champdee

Noob
this happens to me, it just beat the startup straight up.. db3 is 12f startup, eclisple kick off the top of the dome I can't remember but a lil faster I think...

that move is also 3 hits, she has 2 hits of armor on ex pole and shadowkick (?) pretty sure but correct me If I am wrong please.