What's new

MKXL vs MvC3 : Which game is a more fair?

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
Marvel is by far more broken. Firebrand can kill your entire team with one touch.

HOT_ DNA

UMVC/MKX Player
If were talking Mvc3. AMMY, STORM, PHOENIX. Gg's. Awesomsauce indeed.
thats not a good team..if u substitute Storm for Morrigan then u have a REALLY good team... Youtube.. Rusty Shackleford..He is godlike with tha team... my original team was Storm/Morrigan/Phoenix

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
As someone who went in HARD for Marvel I gotta say hands down MKXL is far more fair than Marvel will ever be. Marvel is not MEANT to be fair IMO. Marvel is bullshit vs bullshit the game. Legit infinites, loops, unblockables, TAC is essentially garbage, balance is just out the window on the roster, and in general its so touch of death oriented that its hard to imagine a game other than possibly Hokuto no Ken or Jojo that ever was more devastating off of a single touch.

Plus I dont know what you call the "footsies" in marvel but it aint what I'd call proper footsies or even rhythms honestly. Theres just a lot of combos that feel like you got to race through them unlike the rhythmic combo beats you learn in other fighters and it throws a lot of neutral under the bus. Play 3 hours of marvel then try to play ANY other fighter...you'll be fucked up bad trying to adjust. Its more about walls of offense than threading the needle and feeling out shit. Its a fun game but its largely about overwhelming offense in Marvel.

Matix218

Get over here!
I guess we should leave TYM to only people who have made top 8 at a major?
Or just leave it to people who are posting about games they have actually played instead of:

"Ive heard this one game was pretty broken. Ive never played it though. But I am going to start a discussion about it's brokenness anyway"

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
This is a question that can only be asked by someone who has never lost his whole team to derp factor level 3 Dark Pheonix. I still like Marvel but come on.