What's new

Breakthrough - TriBorg MKXL PATCH THOUGHTS

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Better be.

Cyrax is castrated.

Acidic has no end game poison, and no vortex.

Bo still rains top mofo tier while everyone downplays him, and lets not forget. Tekada HTB's/psuedo unblockables, Scorpions vortex, Quans vortex, Johnny cages vortex, and the list goes on.

they will lose all respect from me if they leave Triborg and Alien like this. and let the others keep what they deemed broken on the DLC because players whine about labbable shit.

cyraxs reset could have been taken away in many other ways. not remove net after bomb hit or many other combo hits.

its idiotic.

now lts talk about that armor they gave Cyrax. WOW dumb as hell. knockes em down. why would i waist a bar of meter to get 11%?

is people really complaining about his Shrapnel port Launching, they should cycle through the character select and count how many characters have godlike armor launching specials then come back and say Cyrax doesn't deserve to have the same tool's as the rest of the cast.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Better be.

Cyrax is castrated.

Bo still rains top mofo tier while everyone downplays him, and lets not forget. Tekada HTB's/psuedo unblockables, Scorpions vortex, Quans vortex, Johnny cages vortex, and the list goes on.

they will lose all respect from me if they leave Triborg and Alien like this. and let the others keep what they deemed broken on the DLC because players whine about labbable shit.

cyraxs reset could have been taken away in many other ways. not remove net after bomb hit or many other combo hits.

its idiotic.

now lts talk about that armor they gave Cyrax. WOW dumb as hell. knockes em down. why would i waist a bar of meter to get 11%?

is people really complaining about his Shrapnel port Launching, they should cycle through the character select and count how many characters have godlike armor launching specials then come back and say Cyrax doesn't deserve to have the same tool's as the rest of the cast.
How is Bo top tier at all? Wasnt he just deemed the weakest

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Better be.

Cyrax is castrated.

its idiotic.

This post is a joke right?

JORGIE

Noob
Truthfully what they did to cyber sub kinda ruined my experience with this game. I put so much time into csz to get my execution right and grinded out so many matchups online for what? To waste a bar on a reactable overhead midscreen for ~25% damage? To have my whiff punishing string (F13 iceball) destroyed? To have my opponent wake up grab me out of my corner setups? There's no reason to use this character anymore. Divekick being punishable is understandable even though I barely got anything from it but damage scaling when the combos NEED divekick and scaling on the drones?! Then on top of that slow down his b3 and reduce his frame advantage on freeze? Yet A-list is still fucking stupid

Matix218

Get over here!
Truthfully what they did to cyber sub kinda ruined my experience with this game. I put so much time into csz to get my execution right and grinded out so many matchups online for what? To waste a bar on a reactable overhead midscreen for ~25% damage? To have my whiff punishing string (F13 iceball) destroyed? To have my opponent wake up grab me out of my corner setups? There's no reason to use this character anymore. Divekick being punishable is understandable even though I barely got anything from it but damage scaling when the combos NEED divekick and scaling on the drones?! Then on top of that slow down his b3 and reduce his frame advantage on freeze? Yet A-list is still fucking stupid
To be honest that's kind of your fault for not expecting this since Paulo literally said on the kombat kast that the next patch would basically be only to address balance issues with the kp2 characters, so you knew there was a good chance that he would be changed to some degree. Im not saying it doesn't suck but it wasn't like out of nowhere or anything

Carl

Noob
My thoughts are tempest and buzzsaw stayed the same but pissed of no hattrick buffs. Everything else i could care less. have a nice day.

Better be.

Cyrax is castrated.

its idiotic.

The triborg nerf was just rediculous and unnecessary.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Better be.

Cyrax is castrated.

its idiotic.

Cyber Sub, Sektor, Sonya, Bo' Rai Cho (could be wrong on him), D'vorah, Erron Black (besides Outlaw), Liu Kang (besides Flame Fist) Cassie and Jason all have to spend a bar for their armor while not getting a launcher for it, in most situations at least (looking at Cassie's EX glow kick). Cyrax is most certainly not alone.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
by downplayers that have no clue.

he is rated bottom for an agenda only
Downplayers that have no clue...You mean like the players in the private BRC Character Council conversation, which has a few pro level players that decided not to main him because he's not good?

Since you have a clue, hows about you fill us in on what makes him so good.

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Better be.

Cyrax is castrated.

its idiotic.

Ah.. What?
Bo is bad.
How can I trust your opinion when you believe Johnny has a vortex.. ?

You have no idea what you're on about.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Ah.. What?
Bo is bad.
How can I trust your opinion when you believe Johnny has a vortex.. ?

You have no idea what you're on about.
umm isn't a vortex a restand that makes them guess low or overhead, and can be looped?

well he has that.

he can F3 into SKRC 11 into either OH or Low. and its unreactible. and since he is close to plus 20 noone can d1 his 11.

sounds and smells like a vortex to me.

you may have the definition a little different than me. but it hold true to mer under my definition. either way it sucks being in that loop.