What's new

MKXL or more like MK9 HD Remake? (fun comparison)

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I can only see how godawfully Liu Kang and Ermac look compared to their MK9 costumes. Fucking disgusting.

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Holy crap im tired, Lol, i just looked back at it, and it made no sense whatso ever..

the 4 hourse of sleep in 3 days mind i guess it did at one point in time...lol

Last edited:

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
noone on TYM would wan't MK9 to return, the complaints ive herd on trivial stuff on MKX doesn't even come close to being in the same world as what MK9 was.

it was very very unbalanced.
HTB's and Vortex's are the dirt in MKX, lol how about MK9 cyrax 100% resets from Unblockable bombs that are actually free to setup, Plus on block strings for days into Bomb setups, Cyrax had Command grab to force Resets.

Kabal lawl you guys would have a heart attack! endles pressure, with endless 50/50's and he would over ride all your counter attemp's, lets say you actually got him off ya. Nomad dash is so damn quick he is right back at your toes in a flash, not to mention actual Instant Airs.

Jax actaully had Godlike Armor, and overiding normals with invincability.

Liu kang would be the fastest Character and we would here things like whahh whahhh whaahhhaaaaaa over and over.

that game had the same 6 characters at finals the entire games life, that screams unbalanced. on MKX x at least there is different characters coming in now and again.

letas not forget the standing 1's into corner carry GG's

D1 and poke into full combo's.

yep MK9 was a completely different game, but now that i think about it, every one always complained about everything.
you sir have no idea what you're talkin about

noone on TYM would wan't MK9 to return, the complaints ive herd on trivial stuff on MKX doesn't even come close to being in the same world as what MK9 was.

HTB's and Vortex's are the dirt in MKX, lol how about MK9 cyrax 100% resets from Unblockable bombs that are actually free to setup, Plus on block strings for days into Bomb setups, Cyrax had Command grab to force Resets.

Kabal lawl you guys would have a heart attack! endles pressure, with endless 50/50's and he would over ride all your counter attemp's, lets say you actually got him off ya. Nomad dash is so damn quick he is right back at your toes in a flash, not to mention actual Instant Airs.

Liu kang would be the fastest Character and we would here things like whahh whahhh whaahhhaaaaaa over and over.

that game had the same 6 characters at finals the entire games life, that screams unbalanced. on MKX x at least there is different characters coming in now and again.

yep MK9 was a completely different game, but now that i think about it, every one always complained about everything.
Why do you act like people on this site don't know what MK9 was? A lot of us who played MK9 are still here, and a lot of people still love it and would love for it to return. Oh, and a lot of the shit you said is just straight up incorrect lol

Anyways, I like the comparison images, the Pit looks a lot better in MKX although they could have made it a bit brighter. Ermacs alt is so trash in MKX, I have no idea why they didn't just stick to his regular MK9 costume.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword

I'm cool with you man but what are you talking about lol?

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
If they release an MK9 HD Remake that fix the player 1 advantage, input bug, fix the balance, and got the rollback netcode, I would buy and play that in a heartbeat.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I'm cool with you man but what are you talking about lol?
ive been up for a couple days with no sleep.. i don't even know anymore...

that entire post should be revised to with the way people complain about MKX imagine the rage with MK9 shit back in now, we don't know how good we got it in MKX.

shit was alot dirtier..

omg sorry guys.. im on the verge of hallucinations.

i have Insomnia pretty bad, and ive been sick for the past week, so i havent been able to sleep good.

Why do you act like people on this site don't know what MK9 was? A lot of us who played MK9 are still here, and a lot of people still love it and would love for it to return. Oh, and a lot of the shit you said is just straight up incorrect lol

Why are you so mean to me? im just an insomniac with little to no sleep, in all seriousness, nothing i said there could have been takin serious=P

Anyways, I like the comparison images, the Pit looks a lot better in MKX although they could have made it a bit brighter. Ermacs alt is so trash in MKX, I have no idea why they didn't just stick to his regular MK9 costume.

i would love to see all the old MK1/MK2 and MK3 stages in this New gen graphics!

the pit was fantastic addition to MKXL

and MK9 would be great, maybe thats what they plan for MK11 a mix between MKX and MK9?

Last edited: