What's new

Guide MKXL List of Skin Unlocks

ha i dont know anybody with this game on my list, i just got my ps4 like 3 days ago lol i dont know anybody good enough to ask for their info xD

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
ha i dont know anybody with this game on my list, i just got my ps4 like 3 days ago lol i dont know anybody good enough to ask for their info xD
just make a status update asking people on this site for a login. worth a shot.

Trying to get klassic costumes for Kitanna and Mileena, anybody with a working WB ID willing to help me out? Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, i honestly didn't know where to post this at

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
Hey, I was just wondering! Obviously its by mobile but is their any other faster ways? I knew their used to be an exploit, does it still work??

Why the hell would they list the Kold War Scorpion skin with KP2 when it's already free? Does this mean we're not getting Gold Scorpion ever? What a shame.

I don't think we'll get Gold Scorpion or Cold Steel Sub-Zero due to being a Kolectors Edition and Tournament Skin. Looks like we're getting a Skin for Ermac and most likely Reptile

musgrave000

Cyrax on rax on rax
Well, well, you might be right. We'll see in a month! I wonder if the MKX Mobile skins will be there, and if the Online unlock skins will be unlocked from the start.
Yeh there's a lot of speculation we could get into. My guess is that everything unlockable will not be included in MKXL. I believe MKXL is strictly MK + KP1 & KP2 (+ some bonus DLC they're throwing in) along with all patches/updates. Meaning, everything unlockable in the game still needs to be unlocked, as it would play out like buying MKX for the first time just with all the characters included, and still needing to unlock the normal game content (Shinnok, alt costumes, other krypt items).

Yeh there's a lot of speculation we could get into. My guess is that everything unlockable will not be included in MKXL. I believe MKXL is strictly MK + KP1 & KP2 (+ some bonus DLC they're throwing in) along with all patches/updates. Meaning, everything unlockable in the game still needs to be unlocked, as it would play out like buying MKX for the first time just with all the characters included, and still needing to unlock the normal game content (Shinnok, alt costumes, other krypt items).
Yeah, though this is more or less the Komplete Edition of the game, and the last one had everything in terms of characters and skins unlocked.

We'll find out soon enough though.

musgrave000

Cyrax on rax on rax
Yeah, though this is more or less the Komplete Edition of the game, and the last one had everything in terms of characters and skins unlocked.

We'll find out soon enough though.
That's true. I wasn't really thinking of it as a Komplete Edition, but you're exactly right. If it is then it'll all be unlocked just like Injustice. Here's to hoping it's not a Komplete edition, and more content is yet to come! Believe!!!

That's true. I wasn't really thinking of it as a Komplete Edition, but you're exactly right. If it is then it'll all be unlocked just like Injustice. Here's to hoping it's not a Komplete edition, and more content is yet to come! Believe!!!
Heh. Well, I have the PC version of the game, so I already know there will not be the Kombat Pack 2 characters or the "Komplete Edition" for me.

I'm hoping I still get at least the upcoming balance changes, and the rollback netcode would be very nice as well.

I made a video with every skin and alt colour in it (for the default variation only), timestamps for each character in the description:

Thanks for your hard work that took some time to make. The DLC Kharacters really need to have alternates

musgrave000

Cyrax on rax on rax
NOTE: Medieval Skin pack isn't listed here and we know were getting them. There is still hope for all the believers.

I still don't see Kold Steel Sub-Zero or Gold Scorpion being included though.
Yeh I was thinking about this. Apocalypse Pack may be like the Samarai Pack (not included with KP1, but free for preorders or ~$5 without) and then Medieval Skin Pack along with 3 other skin packs may come with each character like the Horror/Predator/Klassic1/2. That just hasn't been listed yet so they could sell future ones separately who knows. March 1st can't come soon enough! I actually started playing Fallout 4 again just to hold me over until then lol

EXRoll

Noob
I bought MKXL (physical copy) and don't have mobile unlocks except the ones I've already earned by playing the mobile game. I thought MKXL just gives you these? What's the point of advertising mobile unlocks as part of MKXL if they're already free, but you have to grind to get them?

I bought MKXL (physical copy) and don't have mobile unlocks except the ones I've already earned by playing the mobile game. I thought MKXL just gives you these? What's the point of advertising mobile unlocks as part of MKXL if they're already free, but you have to grind to get them?
Could you elaborate on what's unlocked in XL by default as opposed to the original release? For example, are the Revenant skins unlocked by default? Hot Shot Johnny? How about many of the Kombat Kard boarders, icons, etc? Kustom Kombat modifiers?

I only ask because I might pick up a console down the road (Have the PC version now), and if I do, I'd likely pick up XL as well.