What's new

Guide MKXL List of Skin Unlocks

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
I cant do combos online so is the hotshot jc unlock accurate?

I cant do combos online so is the hotshot jc unlock accurate?
More or less; it does need to be a streak.

If you can't do combos, you'll need to look for boosting partners, set a public game with them, and play; hoping if anyone joins they're kind enough to play along.

Reactions: STK

Lokheit

Noob
Oh does it have to be with johnny?
I got mine with Cryomancer Sub-Zero no need to use Cage. I've seen mixed reports about a streak not being needed, but I needed a streak to get it (it went to 12, unlocked it on the 10th match, has previously won some games on that mode).

Reactions: STK
Gold Scorp was a $100 collectors edition though, not a pre-order. Hoping it stays with the collectors. Only reason i really purchased that. :X

The irony of it, is i've yet to learn or play scorp. Being an OCD collector is a curse.

Gold Scorp was a $100 collectors edition though, not a pre-order. Hoping it stays with the collectors. Only reason i really purchased that. :X

The irony of it, is i've yet to learn or play scorp. Being an OCD collector is a curse.
You could be right, but often Collector's Edition in-game content makes it to the core game as a premium add-on in many titles.

At the least, once a Komplete Edition is released, it'll likely be there.

Time will tell.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So is there any way to unlock Mileena's classic skin without the android or ios unlock?

Damn lol. The one costume I still don't have lol. Argh haha. Thanks for the updates dude.
As someone who mains Mileena, I want it too :(.

One day.

For me, I'm lacking most of the premium skins. Waiting on a Steam Sale for 66% off the Season Pass, Brazil, and Cold War pack.

MKF30

As someone who mains Mileena, I want it too :(.

One day.

For me, I'm lacking most of the premium skins. Waiting on a Steam Sale for 66% off the Season Pass, Brazil, and Cold War pack.
Definitely, I'm sure eventually they'll release the ultimate MK X edition with every character, every skin a year from now lol(including the DLC) but since they announced a KP2 that'll be a bit longer I bet.

Definitely, I'm sure eventually they'll release the ultimate MK X edition with every character, every skin a year from now lol(including the DLC) but since they announced a KP2 that'll be a bit longer I bet.
Yup. By then, if that's the only skin I'll be missing, I'll pass as opposed to buying a whole full version of the game again.

MKF30

Yup. By then, if that's the only skin I'll be missing, I'll pass as opposed to buying a whole full version of the game again.
lol I hear ya. I'll probably buy it for collection reasons :) sometimes something new MK comes out and it's hard to resist for my MK Kollection I should say hehe.

I don't know much about this game, i just got it and saw some of the classic costumes, do i really need to get the mobile game to get them (kitana and mileena) or is there another way?

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
I don't know much about this game, i just got it and saw some of the classic costumes, do i really need to get the mobile game to get them (kitana and mileena) or is there another way?
There used to be a work around where you could view someone elses profile and it would give you their mobile situation for awhile therefore granting you all the mobile unlocks. Not sure if that got patched out or not. If it hasn't been than playing the mobile game is the only way.

Sorry if that's a hassle, it was for me. Though getting the Kitana and Mileena costumes aren't that hard via mobile if you want to give it a shot.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I just did the viewing profile trick but I'm not sure if that still works. I'm sure if you asked someone will pm you their wb login to get the skins.