What's new

Video/Tutorial - TriBorg MKXL Kombat Klass featuring TriBorg!

KuralKing

Never forget The Great Ferra/Torr Scare!
The kombat klass is pointless, the game has been around for a long time and yet not every character has a Kombat Klass yet and not to mention some of them could be outdated since a lot of patches have been applied since the beginning of the klasses!

Tim Static

Adminerator
I am just stating there had to be knowledge of this...
I think the problem is that you think there is a problem. Time will tell i guess, but i think you're overreacting.
The kombat klass is pointless, the game has been around for a long time and yet not every character has a Kombat Klass yet and not to mention some of them could be outdated since a lot of patches have been applied since the beginning of the klasses!
Pointless? To whom? Yes, the older ones are probably obsolete, but these are tutorials for new or beginngers to MKXL, but this one in particular was very well done, and does the job it's intended to do :)

TamedLizard

Buff George
Well this gave me some ideas lol.

I still haven't really developed a feel for any of Triborg yet. Too busy with Bo.

But holy hell that Cyrax combo.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I think the problem is that you think there is a problem. Time will tell i guess, but i think you're overreacting.

Pointless? To whom? Yes, the older ones are probably obsolete, but these are tutorials for new or beginngers to MKXL, but this one in particular was very well done, and does the job it's intended to do :)
51% meterless mid screen is a problem.