What's new

MKXL Finals at Evo 2016 Moved to 8am PST Sunday Morning (11am EST)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The Finals of the Evo 2016 Mortal Kombat XL World Championships has now been moved to 8am PST Sunday morning (11am EST/10am CST/4pm GMT). Doors open at 7am at the Madalay Bay Events Center. Check out the full schedule below:

Screenshot (446).png

Edited by TS :coffee:

Attachments

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Good grief, I feel for all the finalists that will have to get up mad early for what is the biggest tournament of the year while being extremely nervous for what is possibly a life-changing experience for them.

EVO isn't that far out anymore is it? Can the times even be changed at this point?

Pig Of The Hut

Good grief, I feel for all the finalists that will have to get up mad early for what is the biggest tournament of the year while being extremely nervous for what is possibly a life-changing experience for them.

EVO isn't that far out anymore is it? Can the times even be changed at this point?
I mean they just were an hour ago

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I mean they just were an hour ago
This actually happened the day that it was announced that SFV finals were on ESPN

I think they had the schedule set, and then the TV situation was finalized, and moving SFV to the necessary timeslot for ESPN2 required starting the entire event an hour earlier.

We had a discussion a few days ago on whether 8 AM was better than having the finals on Saturday and not being part of Mandalay Bay. It's unfortunate, but I'm curious to know what people would prefer.

Aramonde

Noob
This actually happened the day that it was announced that SFV finals were on ESPN

I think they had the schedule set, and then the TV situation was finalized, and moving SFV to the necessary timeslot for ESPN2 required starting the entire event an hour earlier.

We had a discussion a few days ago on whether 8 AM was better than having the finals on Saturday and not being part of Mandalay Bay. It's unfortunate, but I'm curious to know what people would prefer.
I'd rather just have on Saturday. Im not getting up early just to watch sonic fox body everyone.

Pig Of The Hut

Uh but Espn was not figured out a week ago

But like months ago