What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I played a lot with a Greek. He was very good with Alien Tarkatan and Quan Chi Summoner and Sorcerer and a bit of Brood Mother D' Vorah. I think that he mains mostly Quan Chi. His nick is Cyber_Warrior[GR]. He surely raped me.

@Nivek , @K-TOPGr , @stamatis , @MAN0 , καμία ιδέα ποιος είναι; Κάποιος από εσάς;

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Locks the FPS to your monitors refresh rate (if you have a 60hz monitor and in-game you are getting say 100fps, you would get screen tearing which then you would turn on v-sync/enable g-sync/freesync/adaptive v-sync etc... to prevent screen tearing). I would keep it off or whatever the default value MKXL has it set to as turning it on introduces input lag.

You don't need it anyway for MKX since its locked at 60fps unless you are getting screen tears?
Ok... so... Should I play the game with V-Sync OFF?

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
This beta is really showing me that I don't know the Cassie matchup at all. I've been pretty much free to every decent one of them I've played. Demo too, now that I think about it.

Gonna need to hit the lab.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I actually played like 2nd or 3rd person from TYM today beside those i always get... new players who pick characters for 2 minutes... and then mash uppercut or better - jump all day and then mash uppercut.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I actually played like 2nd or 3rd person from TYM today beside those i always get... new players who pick characters for 2 minutes... and then mash uppercut or better - jump all day and then mash uppercut.
I'm super impatient with that sort of thing. I've always been curious what the heck is going on when it takes 30 to accept a fight.

If you stand on a character for 20 seconds, I'm out.
If you take all night to pick your COSTUME, I'm out.
If we played one match and it takes you 30seconds to agree to a rematch, I'm out.

It's fine I some has better things to do with their time, but don't pull me into it. We dont know each other. This isn't evo. This isn't for money or fame. Play or don't, just pick one.

And end of rant.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
That would have been me! Aixy was using Dvorah and cassie :)
Now that makes sense. Nice time playing with you, Ketchup. Now in my entire life I played against the two of PND group. BTW, how come we didn't hear about Aixy in here? I saw the match against @Lokheit and thought that Aixy is very good. He should enter any competition. :)

Well, I'm glad for everyone that's going to get to enjoy this, by I can't in good conscience purchase it unless it's an absolute pittance. Simply put, it'd be rewarding bad behavior to throw more money at WB after the horror shows that were Arkham Knight and MKX the only way I can express my disappointment is with my wallet. WB isn't getting a dime from me until Injustice 2 has been out for a good long while.

Hopefully, it'll cost next to nothing or be free so I can redownload it and get my Mileena on.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Well, I'm glad for everyone that's going to get to enjoy this, by I can't in good conscience purchase it unless it's an absolute pittance. Simply put, it'd be rewarding bad behavior to throw more money at WB after the horror shows that were Arkham Knight and MKX the only way I can express my disappointment is with my wallet. WB isn't getting a dime from me until Injustice 2 has been out for a good long while.

Hopefully, it'll cost next to nothing or be free so I can redownload it and get my Mileena on.
Actually you would be rewarding the good behavior of allowing people and companies to go to great lengths to try and correct their short comings. Getting hung up on something somebody did that is no longer representative of who or what they are does nothing. Pursuit of progress becomes pointless, and trying with out guarantee of success isn't worth the effort.

I started gaming with the Atari 2600, and I've never seen a company go to such great lengths to support a game the way MKX has been supported. I can't say that it hasn't happened without me noticing, but it's super weird and rare. If people want to go ahead and still feel jaded or whatever then I guess that's their business, but I don't get it, and I'm probably going to keep saying so. I personally think it's amazing they overhauled the netcode. I think it's pretty damn amazing that they were fixing the PC version while taking months worth of slander in every MK Twitch stream and Steam review you could find. You got to take things in life as a whole, the good with the bad, and I think we got a lot more good out of all this than bad.

I should probably stop soap boxing on this issue, so people feel however you want to feel. For me, I said what I said (again.)

Immortal

Blind justice....
I don't understand why people feel the need to discuss this here. We have been over this.

If you can get over the past six months and how WB handled things on PC front, you enjoy the game etc you probably gonna buy KP2 (coz like on console, i think netcode update is gonna be free obviously but not KP2) for your MK X PC and be happy with it.

If you can't get over how WB handled PC version of the game and poor (lack of) communication. You won't buy KP2 and probably you wont play MK on PC ever again.

And that's that, lets move on.

Last edited:

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
still no communication (or hints) regarding when the actual game comes out and when the beta will actually end?

EDIT: also could somebody link me a up to date tier list? kind of stopped following after the PC issue.

Last edited:
Ehh, I havent played since January and I suck now, forgot fundamentals. I got so used to Killer Instinct I sometimes try to block by going backwards.

I dont even know if I`ll regain my edge, or is it even worth it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.