What's new

MKXL Enhanced Online BETA Feedback; KP2 Coming October 4th

Immortal

Blind justice....
Wow, rocket science indeed. NRS with limited budget from such niche company as WB would never afford it :DOGE
Mate, one company did it, for one game. It's not common and it wont be for quite some time (if ever). I really see no reason here to make fun of / be angry at NRS / WB.

Why can`t I bash this game? If My dedication to series and immediate preorder would not be rewarded with screwing me in ass by WB/NRS on every possible way through 17 months, I would not be such morbid asshole.

Hating this game gives me more entertainment than guessing 50/50`s.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Why can`t I bash this game? If My dedication to series and immediate preorder would not be rewarded with screwing me in ass by WB/NRS on every possible way through 17 months, I would not be such morbid asshole.

Hating this game gives me more entertainment than guessing 50/50`s.
You can, just not in this thread, coz it's not about that. And if you feel so bad about the game and WB/NRS actions i have no idea why you even bother here. Play KI or whatever you enjoy now and be happy.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I said I was getting better connections on WiFi PC than I have historically on wired PS4.

Since the beta closed I looked into my PS4 setup and ran a manual setup for my PS4 connection and was pretty surprised how much improvement I got. I'm not even still using the static IP I setup and just specified most of the other stuff like DNS. I went from only getting like 14.5Mbs on my 100Mbs internet to 65-70Mps+ on it . My average pings dropped by quite a bit (as much as 50ms) and overall things feel better and more comparable to what I was getting on the PC beta.

Now that the beta is closed and comparing the two is a lot harder, it's real tough to say if the difference I experienced was just setup or if there is more to it. Either way I was real surprised the difference between automatic and manual connections could be that dramatic.

It does somewhat temper my views of the PC version as being better, but it's still pretty clear the PC version is in no way inferior online. I'm still down for 10/4.

You can, just not in this thread, coz it's not about that. And if you feel so bad about the game and WB/NRS actions i have no idea why you even bother here. Play KI or whatever you enjoy now and be happy.
I've been suggesting he leave for months now since he's clearly always so angry about everything to do with the franchise and its publisher and developer, but he doesn't.

And I don't mean that in a condescending way, I mean it honestly as it's not healthy being that angry and negative all the time.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Mate, one company did it, for one game. It's not common and it wont be for quite some time (if ever). I really see no reason here to make fun of / be angry at NRS / WB.
Actually doesn't SFV have crossplay as well? Or did I dream about it?