What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage MKXL Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Cassie will be my main whether she's shit tier or god tier. I hope she'll be one of the stronger characters anyway.
I like having her as a main regardless of her tier. She's awesome to play with and if she fits your playstyle you'll learn her faster and have more fun doing so. No use in learning a character you don't like - you'll get discouraged.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I like having her as a main regardless of her tier. She's awesome to play with and if she fits your playstyle you'll learn her faster and have more fun doing so. No use in learning a character you don't like - you'll get discouraged.
As soon as I master the blasted iag on stick, I'll be fine.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
With armored launchers seemingly taking a hit throughout the cast would you prefer ex flip kick to stay as it is or return with armor without launching?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
With armored launchers seemingly taking a hit throughout the cast would you prefer ex flip kick to stay as it is or return with armor without launching?
I've just gotten used to it the way it is to be honest but I wouldn't mind having some safe and fast armour. I flip flop between what I think I'd prefer lol.

What purpose would it even serve without launching? Lol that's cassie bnb in every combo the flipkick is her best and non variation specific launcher.

Edit: Ex flipkick is only used for maximizing damage if opponent is close to death and making 50/50s safe. I can't even imagine how it would look if it didn't launch. Lol

Last edited:

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
What purpose would it even serve without launching? Lol that's cassie bnb in every combo the flipkick is her best and non variation specific launcher.

Edit: Ex flipkick is only used for maximizing damage if opponent ia close to death and making 50/50s safe. I cant even imagine how it would look if it didn't launch. Lol

EX not launching but regular would. It's an armored "get off me" move while creating distance.

EX not launching but regular would. It's an armored "get off me" move while creating distance.
Hmm not bad of an idea, it would still make 50/50s safe(but if successful not much damage) just not launch. It would look funky though not launching lol. It would be super fast armour. Would help spec ops the most having a safe armoured wakeup. I'd have to get use to not launching, I mainly use ex flip when I'm usuing brawler.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3

Edit: Ex flipkick is only used for maximizing damage if opponent is close to death and making 50/50s safe. I can't even imagine how it would look if it didn't launch. Lol
Spec ops wouldn't be a turtle on her back anymore when she gets knocked down.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
It's called a Getaway Flip. If anything, the armored version should be i3, a4, r3, +10 on hit, and put you in b1 distance so that you can use it as a get out of pressure move. Armored, projectile invincible. It would be godlike.