What's new

Tech - Sonya Blade MKX - Sonya Safe Air Drop

Dedlock

Noob
I fought against a kung jin player who was uppercutting me and my air drops without blocking it, he merely straight up knocked me out of the skies, didnt realize how unsafe the move is.

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
Your Sonya is quite impressive indeed. I totally changed my mind about her SF variation by watching you play. :)
I hope i can inspire people to use that variation, it definitely can make some matches totally in your favor....the only my where you DEFINITELY need special forces is against subzero

Reactions: jmt

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I hope i can inspire people to use that variation, it definitely can make some matches totally in your favor....the only my where you DEFINITELY need special forces is against subzero
I hope it doesn't get nerfed, a lot of people are complaining that the drone is "broken". And yeah, that's what I thought at first. Subzero is Sonya's nemesis matchup-wise. He's an effing pain in the ass.

THEY"RE NOT UNDERSTANDING HER! Good ish kakashi, I've messed around with jip delay airdrop before, but never knew u could make it safe on block.

Dedlock

Noob
I think aiming the airdrops towards the legs of the opponent will give you the same result, there doesnt have to be a jump in punch.

Kakashi

Noob
I think aiming the airdrops towards the legs of the opponent will give you the same result, there doesnt have to be a jump in punch.
Nop, only work with 1 (square). even if you do the air drop on the feet of the opponent would be punished :)

Dedlock

Noob
Thanks, Kakashi timing is very difficult but it'll be worth it, is it possible to garrote parry on block after pulling of this safe air drop?