What's new

Breakthrough - Sonya Blade MKX Sonya Gameplay from the stream

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Just so happens two of the most beastly looking characters in MKX, Liu and Sonya, are my training partners main's.

Great. Just great.

I wasnt really interested in Sonya this time around, but she looks like shes going to be good. I'll end up using her because all the variations caught my attention. :)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
A Drop

Real disappointing. Variation 2 doesn't look like cyrax because the bombs countdown are not the same as cyrax, to get these resets.

So Basically I thought she would be a straight rushdown character and not a lame one. I will pass.

So no Ex Cartwheel?!

Also the grenades might be blockable so if that is the case, that means she will be nothing like mk9 Cyrax

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I'm really intrigued by Sonya and i may be picking her as my main just because very few people seem interested. She looks like she has a lot of depth but it's really going to depend on what her normals are like for me

I love her, but had some higher expectations to be honest. For instance, I wanted to see her bicycle kick make a return. I wanted her EX leg grab to result in a pop up. I want the military stance to be a universal move. I wanted them to make something interesting with the kiss, but it's not even in her moveset anymore. My biggest complain is that she seems much slower than in MK9. But like I said, I love her, I love all her variations, but I will most likely go for Covert Ops because of the military stance.

Lucky_623

MKX XB1 & Cage Family Supporter
Glad I got here fairly quickly!!!

In before Covert Op's (variation 1 of the video) is OP and basically Sonya from MK9, and needs to be nerfed due to that one variation ultimately making her one of the, if not THE most complete character from a carry over stand point.

Sonya still has my <3 and will make a terrific sub with Cassie!