What's new

MKX PC Mod - Rain Character Breakdown

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey guys!

So Rain and the other NPC's have been modded into the PC version of MKX, an interesting little project that lets us see what stuff the non playable characters have to offer.

Just for a bit of fun, I decided to go into training mode and really see what Rain consists of. He obviously isn't a fully finished character and he's missing certain aspects you'd expect a character to have, but it's fine, he isn't meant to be a playable character.

Really good meterless damage and some pretty damn swaggy combos, Rain is actually a lot of fun!

THIS IS AVAILABLE THROUGH MODDING ONLY:

Enjoy :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I do wish NRS would tighten those 3 up slightly, give them each a fatality, X-ray, and maybe two or three brutals, and make them secret characters.
Can even purposely make them under tuned.

Just to throw the people who are upset about KP2 a bone, and maybe make them shut up for awhile.

Make it like MK4, put in a special code and some character portraits flip over to reveal them.
That would be neat.

Slymind

Noob
"PC version, what is that"? - NRS

Jokes aside, very neat video Ketchup, that backdash part was funny.

You doing Baraka too?

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I do wish NRS would tighten those 3 up slightly, give them each a fatality, X-ray, and maybe two or three brutals, and make them secret characters.
Can even purposely make them under tuned.

Just to throw the people who are upset about KP2 a bone, and maybe make them shut up for awhile.

Make it like MK4, put in a special code and some character portraits flip over to reveal them.
That would be neat.
Yeah imagine if you press Triangle on random select and you get a variation pop with these 3 as variations

RexxyC

what's done is done
Rain is the one DLC character I wanted in this game, and only PC gets his mod.

AT LEAST WE GET KP2 AND XL, FUCKERS!
AT LEAST WE GET KP2! (featuring 2 guest characters, a joke character, and 1 that people actually wanted)
Don't forget to buy MKX GOTY ULTIMATE XL EDITION FOR $59.99! (featuring aforementioned disaster dlc pack, and cosplay skins because yes, even other characters need to be scorpion)
SUCK ON THAT, PEOPLE WHO DON'T THINK THIS GAME IS A GIANT MESS!

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
AT LEAST WE GET KP2! (featuring 2 guest characters, a joke character, and 1 that people actually wanted)
Don't forget to buy MKX GOTY ULTIMATE XL EDITION FOR $59.99! (featuring aforementioned disaster dlc pack, and cosplay skins because yes, even other characters need to be scorpion)
SUCK ON THAT, PEOPLE WHO DON'T THINK THIS GAME IS A GIANT MESS!