What's new

MKX Patch Notes 5/14/15

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
Okay, I have a GeForce GTX 750 Ti, and I'm running the game at 1600x900. I get framerate hiccups at 1080p on any stage.

Have you tried seeing what GeForce Experience recommends for the game? It recommended 1600x900 for me, and blamo, most of my problems were solved.
GF Exp, recommends 1080p with FXAA on(ewww..... XD) and Shadows at very high !

P.S. i'm playing at high, Fxaa on the driver(overrides game's AA.... little better) and everything turned on, with Particles at 100%

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Twitch Chat below from Paulo 3 minutes ago.

6:49pakostevens: a little birdie told me that the xb1 patch should be out soon (as in a few hours)
Was just about to post that haha. But yeah, i hope thats the case. Been a long time comin.

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
Okay, I have a GeForce GTX 750 Ti, and I'm running the game at 1600x900. I get framerate hiccups at 1080p on any stage.

Have you tried seeing what GeForce Experience recommends for the game? It recommended 1600x900 for me, and blamo, most of my problems were solved.
I've tried running the game on multiple Nvidia cards. I get the stuttering on all of them that I've tested so far. Strangely, I've had more consistent frame rates and less stuttering on a 670 2GB overclocked. I've tried it on a 750 ti, two 770s in SLI (most stuttering here but not surprised) and a 970. On all but the 750 ti, the FPS hasn't gone below 60 but the hiccups remain.

Really haven't found a rhyme or reason as to why the stage stutters, but I'm willing to bet that the Tanya patch rolls around (weeks after it does for consoles, of course) and it'll remain unfixed.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
couple weeks max =! couple weeks maybe

if you're gonna go quoting random shit from a stream atleast get it right. also don't go quoting random shit from a stream chat somewhere else fishing for props.
whos prop fishing? i'm relaying info.. also sit down big guy .. a couple weeks maybe is what i got from it sorry i wasnt trying to make it seem worse then it is?

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
whos prop fishing? i'm relaying info.. also sit down big guy .. a couple weeks maybe is what i got from it sorry i wasnt trying to make it seem worse then it is?
petpeave of mine that random shit said is constantly quoted and can be taken out of context somewhere else. I could just stop posting in stream chats / here to avoid the problem.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
petpeave of mine that random shit said is constantly quoted and can be taken out of context somewhere else. I could just stop posting in stream chats / here to avoid the problem.
i feel you.. only reason i said anything was because there's been no info relayed at all to anyone (which i know isn't your job). and i appreciate the info given as i'm sure everyone else does.

Slymind

Noob
People have been supporting NRS on PC since MK9, back then they said the sales were above expectations, yet Injustice and now MKX have been troubled ports so far, they must get it together when it comes to PC.