What's new

MKX Online Record Reset

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Over there course of the last couple of years, my online record, i.e. wins and losses, has been reset a couple of times, at least. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't put too much stock in the wins vs. losses ratio, but still, I would like to have a record of my online battles. It kind of sucks for it to just be deleted like that.

I have never had mine reset. But I have seen others during 1 match have 240W-350L and then a match or 2 later the same person has 2000W-1000L (example)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Over there course of the last couple of years, my online record, i.e. wins and losses, has been reset a couple of times, at least. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't put too much stock in the wins vs. losses ratio, but still, I would like to have a record of my online battles. It kind of sucks for it to just be deleted like that.
Not me personally. Actually I haven't checked on pc in like 3 months. Anyways a viewer in my stream last night was complaining his record had been reset earlier in the day. He plays on steam though.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
My record was reset 4 times when I played. But while it does erase your leaderboard presence, it doesn't reset the W/L for your characters.

EDIT: I'm on PS4.

To any that have had resets, do you or have you had the nature of quiting out of matches often?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

prd689

Kano for President 2020
Had my record reset three times since Feb of last year. First time reset at (approximate numbers) 750-300, again at 1200-800, and most recently as yesterday at 6200-3000. Now I'm like 350-100. No idea how it chooses the record, just super weird. Character stats seem to account for all matches, just the online record gets reset.