What's new

MKX: MK4 Tower Secret Fight

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
i got it at my 5th match ended with a fatality, i never did a single brutality. in fact i mostly did faction kills because it gives me more faction xp.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I went standard way and tried not to block at all. Got him, too. Seams there are different ways to get him. Now I'm thinking having secret fighter unlock might depend on amount of points you score before hidden fight slot.

AkTiVe

o.o
U guys think they will bring some of the mk towers back again? Im missing mk9s player set on my ps4

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I went standard way and tried not to block at all. Got him, too. Seams there are different ways to get him. Now I'm thinking having secret fighter unlock might depend on amount of points you score before hidden fight slot.
i also barely got bronze score since i barely did any brutalities and i was fucking around :/ I honestly have no fucking clue how i got it

Tim Static

Adminerator
I think it has something to do with blocking, not blocking attacks etc.

I got it completely randomly too & i didn't do a finishing move of any kind.

You'd think that Tanya is also a secret fight for the MK4 tower, right?

These secret battles are really disappointing, though. Nothing special about them whatsoever and no incentive aside from the achievement to even do them.
You don't even get a special background/emblem/border?

Why have I been doing these, then?

Edit: btw got the secret fight by getting a brutality on fight 7

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
i honestly have no idea, it just randomly popped up, maybe you cant lose a single round?
I got it on the 7th guy, won the second round with a flawless victory and fatality then unlocked secret fight vs goro and won.

Hope this helps, i also didnt lose a round up To that point and got past gold on it, sweet.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ok so I got it by...just playing normally lol. The only thing I can imagine is that it's timed and you have to go through a certain number of opponents quickly. I got it after my 7th opponent (it was variationless Jax) and the secret fight was Kuatan Warrior Goro

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I got it on the 7th fight.

Did some fatalities/brutalities and also got a couple flawless.

Don't know what exactly triggers it, but it definitely is on the 7th fight.