What's new

MKX Medieval Skin Pack Free On March 1st

Honestly Kotal's default looks fantastic as is, but definitely liking the looks of that armor (I'd be cool to have his sword be medieval looking too).
Kung Jin's staff looks different so who knows? But I think his original sword was already inspired by medieval weaponry

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
So jin's new skin is a combination of his two current costumes,well.......I LIKE IT.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
Kung Jin's staff looks different so who knows? But I think his original sword was already inspired by medieval weaponry
His original is a Macuahuitl sword, an Aztec sword used by the Aztec warriors in their time. It's not medieval.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
His original is a Macuahuitl sword, an Aztec sword used by the Aztec warriors in their time. It's not medieval.
When I saw the macuahuitl the first time I thought Kotal would have DoT with little obsidian pieces breaking off in the opponent. I think that would have been cool. But on topic, Medieval Kotal looks completely badass. He is ready to ruin someone's day

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
When I saw the macuahuitl the first time I thought Kotal would have DoT with little obsidian pieces breaking off in the opponent. I think that would have been cool. But on topic, Medieval Kotal looks completely badass. He is ready to ruin someone's day
My friend that is a GENIUS IDEA! OMG why haven't they thought of that!? I love it :)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Good to see two awesome skins for Kung Jin and Ferra/Torr. Of course my favorite character gets an absolute shitter skin, though. Ugh. That helmet is hideous. Highly doubtful there will be another Kotal skin beyond that, too.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
What's up with everyone hating Kotal's alt? I think it's one of the better ones.

The Medieval pack is kinda ass tbh but it's free so I'm not mad at it. Just weird they couldn't think of anything better to do than to turn Kung Jin into the Green Arrow and Kotal into Ares.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Ferra/Torr is the only one that i like but at least its more skins for some of the newbies.
I mean -NRS could have made these for Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Kitana. Thank God its not-so for that i am grateful.LOL

Jin and F/T look awesome. Jin really needed a good costume.

Kotal's is fine but his blood offering is going to look weird. Does he cut himself through the breastplate?