What's new

MKX KP2 at NYC comic con?

Just some food for thought, NYC's comic con is slated for a lititle over a month from now (Oct 8-11). With there being no official talk yet from NRS on a kp2, one can speculate they are planning something for Comic Con (hopefully an announcement sooner, and gameplay video of said character(s) at the event)

Whether it has something to do with characters from the MK comic, or WBs/NRS' recent aquisition of the rights to use Spawn in an MKX game. WB will already be there with Batman v Superman, and Comic Con will b the platform (especially if it's Spawn) to showcase their upcoming DLC.. sucks for all of us craving an announcement sooner, but I'm willing to bet this is what they are waiting for

lol, KP2 will be released when it will be released. If it will be released. Just wait and see. Dont be soo obsessed with it people.
But I think their profit will fall off if they dont announce it soon. I think hype will dissipate soon. ATM everyone wants DLC. In two months that hype will be gone I feel.