What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

Ignorance is bliss. At least now w'll know who likes keeping sticks up their ass in this community by those who reply negativily to what I just said (the truth) lol. Keep tugging at it bro, I'm sure time will mature you into realizing the world doesn't revolve around you & other people have a say in dlc too. Funny shyt is, it's babies like you that get dlc nerfed but are fine with top tier bullshyt, ya miss me with your irrelevance, you should of held that "no" in your head..

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
The online works just fine for the vast majority of their consumer base. They are not going to rip the game apart to please like a hundred guys who bitch and moan no matter what they do anyway. You want results, stop buying the game.
DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU!!!

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT AREEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU even saying.........

since when has MKX Online worked? maybe for scrubs that have no clue how to play the game, Reversals are none exsistant, Reaction, Combos not reliable, Fottsie???
LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

100 people lmao... 80% of online users experience lag.

explain yourself: i want to see facts! show actual evidence to support the claim that only 100 users have bad connection/and or lag?

@I GOT HANDS
@StealthyMuffin
@WidowPuppy
@KHAOTIC True Grave
@KIllaByte
@Immortal

Last edited:

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
I really don't think there's a guest character. It's pretty obvious this is a story pack. Left is probably baraka unfortunately (should be noob or smoke)
next is probably frost cause of the hair and we know mkx doesn't have a problem with family members and similar moves (possibly sindel or rain?)
Third is a toss up. Hoping for a robot but again not really in the story so fujin? Can't see anyone else
Last is obviously Bo. Which is pretty cool imo

LeoMK29

Noob
Ignorance is bliss. At least now w'll know who likes keeping sticks up their ass in this community by those who reply negativily to what I just said (the truth) lol. Keep tugging at it bro, I'm sure time will mature you into realizing the world doesn't revolve around you & other people have a say in dlc too. Funny shyt is, it's babies like you that get dlc nerfed but are fine with top tier bullshyt, ya miss me with your irrelevance, you should of held that "no" in your head..
No