What's new

MKX Frame Data project

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
smokey submitted a new resource:

MKX Frame Data project - Accurate frame data for all characters, including gaps in strings and other handy notes.

www.mkxframedata.com

In the event of the site going down, here's the direct link to the datasheets
:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tU7Hqk8VtuEM3Pj1T4pKY-4dAuiO-Lkh6N4kStJGAxY

This is not very mobile friendly in the current form so if you want to view it on a mobile device, you’re best off downloading Google Sheets and viewing it from the app rather than your mobile browser.

NOTE: If you view the content whilst signed into...
Read more about this resource...

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I have a bookmark to the doc, it's great just having it right there. One of my favourite things, great job guys!

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
This isn't up to date with the new patch, I've done up to Johnny Cage so far. Also Ferra Torr's new data hasn't been updated in-game so I can't update this. Also I don't have any DLC so @smokey will update these soon.

Pretty handy resource though, we used it mid-tournament last week!

WiseTree

Best Of Worst
They really should advertise this more.
Do you think it would be useful to open a discussion on the visibility of this feature (I assume you're talking about TYM resource tab)? I feel like, for example, having 'best rated' resources on the front page or whatever would really help increase the visibility for what I genuinely believe is a very good feature.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Do you think it would be useful to open a discussion on the visibility of this feature (I assume you're talking about TYM resource tab)? I feel like, for example, having 'best rated' resources on the front page or whatever would really help increase the visibility for what I genuinely believe is a very good feature.
Yup, alot of good tech and guides are lost from all the talk(and crying) happening in the forums.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
This website is one my main resources.

I only need to type the word "frame" in my Firefox address bar and the website pops up instantly.

WiseTree

Best Of Worst
Yup, alot of good tech and guides are lost from all the talk(and crying) happening in the forums.
I left a comment on the thread where they introduce the feature asking about it, if they don't reply then I'll make a thread about it.