What's new

MKX EO throws are now reactable

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Throws were already reactable.
If you where fucking ninja
No way throws where reactable and doing it practice does not count cause you know when it's coming

So you get a friend and record teaching throws as consistently as I did without pressing any bottons in between no edits either

Or patterns tell him to be tricky about when he does it and come back to me

Before you say Scar and DJT they are teching on reads and pokes being caught

Cause i sure as hell could not tech throws like that consistently offline lol

Last edited:
Well what I mean is you have enough time to let go of block and tech that be too silly if you can tech while blocking

I misread your post the first time
Ah I see.

So the throw connects pretty early, like in 10 or so frames, but the break window extends for a large amount of frames after that. My question is, when do you have to let go of block, before the throw connects, or before you hit your button to break?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Ah I see.

So the throw connects pretty early, like in 10 or so frames, but the break window extends for a large amount of frames after that. My question is, when do you have to let go of block, before the throw connects, or before you hit your button to break?
Basically, now you can be holding block, they land a throw, you see this, let go after the throw has landed and have time to tech pretty easily.

It's still a 50/50 pre say since you have to guess which side try are going to throw you on.

50% of the time i get grabbed is because i tech the wrong way anyways.

IrishMantis

It's still a 50/50 pre say since you have to guess which side try are going to throw you on.

50% of the time i get grabbed is because i tech the wrong way anyways.
Did you read what I wrote in the OP

Yeah it's a 50/50 where the wrong guess could favour you

IrishMantis

I prefer the non reactable throws without 50/50, but I'll take it.

if you don't like the people on TYM, you can just leave. you won't be missed.

nah, the opponent still has to release block, so my boy will be alright.
It's actually easy to let go of block and tech at the same time I've being doing it all day, so imagine this with a shit load of practice