What's new

MKX EO throws are now reactable

You are making it sound like a read when it's not

You see throw then let go of block and tech it, there is no letting go of block before hand, now obviously is not easy to tech throws every time even the best players will be throwing like they where in Injustice, but the theory is proven to be possible
This is what had me stumped for so long because I misunderstood letting go of block as having to do is before hand. Thanks dude

Apologia X

Trump 2020
To be fair, DJT would murder 99% of this site pretty decisively
He claims to be a top player which he is not and hasn't been since mk9. He is constantly wrong about a lot of things then calls us the scrubs. Not only was he dead ass wrong about Tremor, but he was wrong twice when he said Crystaline was not good and ended up being his best.

Unless Freddy returns to this game, he will be a scrub like most of us. The same people that like all his posts are the same people he disrespects and shits on time and time again.

He's a shitty human being. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
He claims to be a top player which he is not and hasn't been since mk9. He is constantly wrong about a lot of things then calls us the scrubs. Not only was he dead ass wrong about Tremor, but he was wrong twice when he said Crystaline was not good and ended up being his best.

Unless Freddy returns to this game, he will be a scrub like most of us. The same people that like all his posts are the same people he disrespects and shits on time and time again.

Taking what a guy says about a game and the people who play it a little too personally there buddy.

Really? He's a shitty human being over his opinions on a video game? lol.

Good stuff, glad they're easier to tech.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I like the change. They are making good general gameplay balance changes so far, impressed.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
You are making it sound like a read when it's not

You see throw then let go of block and tech it, there is no letting go of block before hand, now obviously is not easy to tech throws every time even the best players will be throwing like they where in Injustice, but the theory is proven to be possible
The thing is, even if you can wait and react to the throwing animation you're still going to get thrown. Plenty of stuff people can do to increase the chances of a successful throw. Not to take away from your post or anything but the general reaction I was getting from the posts in here would make it seem like characters that rely on a throw game more than a high/low mixup are getting worse. Generally I like the possibility of my opponent thinking over options. Allows for much more creative offense.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
The thing is, even if you can wait and react to the throwing animation you're still going to get thrown. Plenty of stuff people can do to increase the chances of a successful throw. Not to take away from your post or anything but the general reaction I was getting from the posts in here would make it seem like characters that rely on a throw game more than a high/low mixup are getting worse. Generally I like the possibility of my opponent thinking over options. Allows for much more creative offense.
Oh without question don't get me wrong I say at the end of my post this does not mean nobody will ever be throwing it's easy when your waiting for but if your blocking a lot of different shit its hard to be ready, but now atleast when you are throwing you have nothing to lose of trying to tech it

Last edited:

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion

I would much rather listen to someone who has an evo metal over reading some of the dumb shit you post.

Apologia X

Trump 2020
I would much rather listen to someone who has an evo metal over reading some of the dumb shit you post.
Dave thinks you're a scrub. I know you probably feel the same, but you're just going with the masses to be accepted by the community. Don't worry, I'll do the dirty work.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Dave thinks you're a scrub. I know you probably feel the same, but you're just going with the masses to be accepted by the community. Don't worry, I'll do the dirty work.
Your the guy who made a thread about how nrs games are scrubby right?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Can you still not tech if you are holding block?

If so, I don't see how this changes anything.
Well what I mean is you have enough time to let go of block and tech that be too silly if you can tech while blocking

I misread your post the first time