What's new

Iconic Horror

Behold The Kingdom Of The Wretched Undying
Honestly. I think it might be best if @RoboCop or @CrimsonShadow closes this thread before it goes any farther as it seems nobody is interested in MKX clan wars & it has gotten off the rails but getting nothing but denial, excuses & lies in return like an episode of Dynasty was interesting at first but it’s not anymore, I’m done.
You want to get your daddies to close our thread over something you and your buddies initiated in the first place. Nice

Komatose

The Prettiest
You want to get your daddies to close our thread over something you and your buddies initiated in the first place. Nice
Imagine not correcting or KICKING members that ragequit and justifying it. Imagine.

Back in my day, clans didn’t keep ragequitters around. Unless the name was FTR. Gives you a bad rep. Like you guys have now.

Iconic Horror

Behold The Kingdom Of The Wretched Undying
Imagine not correcting or KICKING members that ragequit and justifying it. Imagine.

Back in my day, clans didn’t keep ragequitters around. Unless the name was FTR. Gives you a bad rep. Like you guys have now.
Because it didn’t happen like 2Fanz has been repeating this entire time. The fact that we’re willing to run it with anyone should be proof enough we don’t rq . Guarantee whoever anyone in this thread can put together won’t have shit on us. Perhaps saying the same things over and over and going off a screenshot some moron took of nothing is a way of deflecting us? LOL. Nice talk.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Because it didn’t happen like 2Fanz has been repeating this entire time. The fact that we’re willing to run it with anyone should be proof enough we don’t rq . Guarantee whoever anyone in this thread can put together won’t have shit on us. Perhaps saying the same things over and over and going off a screenshot some moron took of nothing is a way of deflecting us? LOL. Nice talk.
Where y’all came from? :laughing:

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
They got photo evidence... you have delivered nothing. Just saying lol.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
The fact that we’re willing to run it with anyone should be proof enough we don’t rq
Actually I think it'd be really easy to talk all day about how you're willing to run it with anyone, but then rage quit when you actually get into the match and blame it on lagging out, or that you had to be somewhere, or something suddenly came up, or whatever. Seems like that's kind of the whole issue.

Talk is cheap, as they say.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
You’re not making sense. Please don’t waste my time if you’re not gonna throw hands
Of course it makes sense! You say it’s not a RQ then do nothing but lie & deny it when that it’s obvious to literally everyone else that it is!

Why would I “throw hands”? It’s already established that you can’t beat me to the point that you’d would rather RQ than wait your turn to play me again in a KOTH nor does it erase the facts or the evidence presented here, you still RQ’d.

Of course you’re going to say, “Well, I want to prove I don’t RQ blah-blah-blah.” It’s obvious that you’re not going to do it again in a planned set because it has already been well established with not only evidence but your continuous bad attempts to deny it that you do.

Want me congratulate you when you don’t RQ? Something that you’re supposed to do. “Congratulations I guess you’re not a serial rage quitter, have a cookie.”

Last edited:
Of course it makes sense! You say it’s not a RQ then do nothing but lie & deny it when that it’s obvious to literally everyone else that it is!

Why would I “throw hands”? It’s already established that you can’t beat me to the point that you’d would rather RQ than wait your turn to play me again in a KOTH nor does it erase the facts or the evidence presented here, you still RQ’d.

Of course you’re going to say, “Well, I want to prove I don’t RQ blah-blah-blah.” It’s obvious that you’re not going to do it again in a planned set because it has already been well established with not only evidence but your continuous bad attempts to deny it that you do.

Want me congratulate you when you don’t RQ? Something that you’re supposed to do. “Congratulations I guess you’re not a serial rage quitter, have a cookie.”
Ok I think I’ve had about enough of your mess so imma gone and clear your comments off the thread. It was nice “trying” to be cool with u and get to know you….

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Honestly. I think it might be best if @RoboCop or @CrimsonShadow closes this thread before it goes any farther as it seems nobody is interested in MKX clan wars & it has gotten off the rails but getting nothing but denial, excuses & lies in return like an episode of Dynasty was interesting at first but it’s not anymore, I’m done.
Sorry, I somehow missed this tag.

My thread got sh*tted on cuz I was kindly asking for clan battles and I don’t appreciate that. How do I delete the toxic comments?
It looks to me like it's not because you're asking for clan battles, but because your clan supposedly rage quit during your previous battle.

At this point, it's a "he said/she said" situation. They have pics but you claim those pics are out of context. So, here's what I would suggest. Ignore the haters and continue to run your clan battles. If they don't want to participate, so what? I'd recommend recording your future sets so people can't try to make any out-of-context claims. Rather than try to argue, the best thing to do would be to set up another clan battle and record it this time. We can't change anything that happened in the past, but if you can show that your clan is behaving respectfully and not rage-quitting, then all this other nonsense will be forgotten. Best of luck.

And to everyone, please remember to keep your comments civil. This is a place for fans of MK to have fun together. No need to make things toxic.