What's new
What’s up everyone! My name is 2FANZ. I’m the leader of the clan named LpG. We are built up on the Xbox platform. We’ve been going strong for quite some time and I want my guys to get a little more out of what’s out there. If anyone is down for a clan battle please let us know and I will see to it.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Of course not. They must have been a lag out. We never quit…

Nice try but no. What does the screen say? If it was lag it wouldn’t say “___ has left the game.” If it was lag (or a pull), it would say “The game session is no longer available”. There’s a clear difference & everyone who has played the game knows that.

Even if it was lag (which it’s not), it’s awfully convenient (or should I say suspicious) that the lag out happened immediately after I won...

View attachment 18426

Nice try but no. What does the screen say? If it was lag it wouldn’t say “___ has left the game.” If it was lag (or a pull), it would say “The game session is no longer available”. There’s a clear difference & everyone who has played the game knows that.

Even if it was lag (which it’s not), it’s awfully convenient (or should I say suspicious) that the lag out happened immediately after I won...
You caught them at the end of the match. Usually at the end of a ranked match it’ll automatically disconnect the player.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
You caught them at the end of the match. Usually at the end of a ranked match it’ll automatically disconnect the player.
Wrong again.
  1. For starters, all 3 matches were KOTH
  2. That’s not how ranked matches transition either. It goes to win screen then a text box shows up that says, “ENDING GAME” then it transitions to “Find Next Online Opponent?”.
A lot of players here have been playing Mortal Kombat online for over a decade, you’re not fooling anyone who have seen everything that there is to see when it comes to Mortal Kombat online.

Wrong again.
  1. For starters, all 3 matches were KOTH
  2. That’s not how ranked matches transition either. It goes to win screen then a text box shows up that says, “ENDING GAME” then it transitions to “Find Next Online Opponent?”.
A lot of players here have been playing Mortal Kombat online for over a decade, you’re not fooling anyone who have seen everything that there is to see when it comes to Mortal Kombat online.

Iconic Horror

Behold The Kingdom Of The Wretched Undying
Lmfao if half of you just agreed to run it instead of screenshotting our members leaving random KOTHs completely out of context for clout on like a decade old website we could settle this properly.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Lmfao if half of you just agreed to run it instead of screenshotting our members leaving random KOTHs completely out of context for clout on like a decade old website we could settle this properly.
edit: I’ll let y’all slide… This time.

Last edited:
Imagine being exposed, receipts are presented and you’re still trying to lie lol
No exposing here sir. Just somebody who can’t get over someone leaving (at the end of a match) that they kept these screenshots for some years. They just digging up dirt is all

The bottom pic is not after a match lol.
He said he had to go. And if u look closely he was playing Reptile. Standing there waiting for you to get up with Tanya or whoever you had. So to make sense of it, it doesn’t look like he rage quit if he knocked you (or whoever it was in the picture) down. Maybe I’m missing something but get your info straight before “exposing” someone on a dead game….

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
He said he had to go. And if u look closely he was playing Reptile. Standing there waiting for you to get up with Tanya or whoever you had. So to make sense of it, it doesn’t look like he rage quit if he knocked you (or whoever it was in the picture) down. Maybe I’m missing something but get your info straight before “exposing” someone on a dead game….
I didn't play in this lol. Just looking at the evidence.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
No exposing here sir. Just somebody who can’t get over someone leaving (at the end of a match) that they kept these screenshots for some years. They just digging up dirt is all
Wrong again.

1. That picture of BiggBoii was literally just a week ago & the rest are all under a year old. Even if they were “some years old” still doesn’t make it right & still unacceptable.

But don’t think you’re special. Taking pictures/screenshots of RQs have been a habit of mine since I was a co-leader of Kinetic in 2013 for MK9 & IGAU then did it for other clans I was in as it helps for recruiting & for other things as well like if you confront someone for rage quitting, it helps to have evidence to back it up.

2. That’s not leaving at match end, that is leaving after the last hit of the round so it bypasses the quitality. Quitalities only happen during the round not after rounds it’s a flaw in the mechanic & a lot of players exploit it.

Wrong again. Also notice how everything is obvious to everybody else except you? You’re the only one that I have to spell everything out for as you have gotten even obvious details wrong.

You obviously need to look closer. He was using Klassic Mileena, I was using Scorpion. I knocked his ass down because it was the end of the round & the next round hasn’t even started yet. He left without even sending a curtesy message which is the proper thing to do & what is expected by players or for obvious reasons it’s going to be considered a RQ.

If you think it’s a dead game why did you waste your time asking for clan wars in the first place? How could you & why would you expect your players “to get a little more out of what’s out there” on a dead game? Want to your players to get a little more out of what’s out there? Move your clan to MK11 (mind you even that is almost dead), Guilty Gear Strive or any other fighting game with an active community where it’s actually plausible to do so until the next NRS game is released as it’s impossible to do so on a dead game.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Honestly. I think it might be best if @RoboCop or @CrimsonShadow closes this thread before it goes any farther as it seems nobody is interested in MKX clan wars & it has gotten off the rails but getting nothing but denial, excuses & lies in return like an episode of Dynasty was interesting at first but it’s not anymore, I’m done.

Last edited:

Iconic Horror

Behold The Kingdom Of The Wretched Undying
it’s completely possible to lag out. You lag out of the koth and one by one it will say everyone left while in actuality you’re the one that lagged out. Also who knows what happened? All that matters is that we won’t back down from anyone and that should be enough.