What's new

MKX and Injustice 2 had 4-in-1 DLC characters. Should MK 11 do the same with Chameleon and 4 ninjas?

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Mortal Kombat X = TRIBORG

Cyber Smoke
Sektor
Cyrax
Cyber Sub-Zero

Injustice 2 = TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

Leonardo
Raphael
Donatello
Michelangelo

Mortal Kombat 11 = CHAMELEON

Human Smoke
Rain
Reptile
Ermac

Come on, tell me that wouldn't be freakin' amazing?!

Ghost of The Moon

One with the air.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the CASE. Triborg was Smoke (if you wanted him to be); he was Sektor (if you wanted him to be); he was Cyrax (if you wanted him to be); he was Cyber Sub-Zero (if you wanted him to be); I want Chameleon to be Reptile ('cause I want him to be)!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think the cyborgs will make it on as individual characters, both Sektor and Cyrax, and if that's the case then they're going to give us human Smoke <3. If their attack strings are different then sure that would be cool, then again they usually are similar when they do a 4 in 1 and I don't see how Ermac and Rain could have the same type of move set.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Probably what's gonna happen. Although I'd rather they not have Rain be part of Chameleon. Can only imagine how pissed that'd get people. I wouldn't be bothered with Ermac and Reptile though (If they have to be in I'd rather they not take up other slots for characters I like more.)

I'd be indifferent towards Smoke, although I like human Smoke / Enenra.

So Chameleon with Ermac, Reptile, and Smoke I'd be fine with. Maybe Tremor too if they need a 4th.

It'd be cool to have Chameleon have is own moves, and then the other ninja's moves could be part of his variation moves and you can mix match them. So, he could have Ermac's lift, Reptile's acid spit, and Smoke's teleport or something if you want. Or if you want full Ermac, Reptile, or Smoke with just their specific moves.

Just...the shitstorm they'd get for giving Rain's moves to Chameleon though...oof.

xXRagingFlameXx

be my guest .... sort of ! :)
I'm not spreading rumors cause I don't know the legitimacy of it myself. We'll see when the first Kombat Pack gets announced if what I'm hearing is even true.

(Not because Chameleon's in KP1, but because the person who I spoke to had a lot of bold claims about Kombat Pack 1 and if they're true then I'll say. But, if not, it doesn't matter tbh.)

I don't really know how much I believe any of the DLC rumors tbh. We'll see in a few weeks when they announce KP1 if any of it is even true. I'm hopeful for Sindel though.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
I think that's what's going to happen to the cyborgs again. Betcha $20 fake internet dollars Triborg will either be an unlockable secret character or DLC (assuming NRS backtracks on their "Never Twice" policy).

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I'm not spreading rumors cause I don't know the legitimacy of it myself. We'll see when the first Kombat Pack gets announced if what I'm hearing is even true. (Not because Chameleon's in KP1, but because the person who I spoke to had a lot of bold claims about Kombat Pack 1 and if they're true then I'll say. But, if not, it doesn't matter tbh.)
STOP BEING SO KRYPTIC AND SAY IT, BOIH! What you're doing right now, is one of those: "I know a secret and I'm not going to tell you".

xXRagingFlameXx

STOP BEING SO KRYPTIC AND SAY IT, BOIH! What you're doing right now, is one of those: "I know a secret and I'm not going to tell you".
Damn fine the rumor is that he's in Kombat Pack 2. YA HAPPY? Omg I literally said I didn't wanna say ANYTHING because it could be LIES AND FAKE

BUT YOU BULLIED ME AND PEER PRESSURED ME!!!!!!!!!

NOW WATCH IT BE FAKE AND I'M THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE GOTDAMN BOOBOO THE FOOL

Last edited:

RYX

BIG PUSHER
But.....that's kinda...............................always been his thing...........................................................he's a Chameleon who copycats other people's moves.
and? I would rather chameleon not return at all if he's not going to get the revamp he deserves

xXRagingFlameXx

and? I would rather chameleon not return at all if he's not going to get the revamp he deserves
AnD??? brah, that's a core part of his character. That's like saying "Okay, we'll have Goro, but he has two arms." Or "We can have Shang Tsung, but he can't steal souls."

Him getting 'revamped' is fine, but I guarantee he's going to do what he's always done. Use other people's moves. Lol.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
AnD??? brah, that's a core part of his character. That's like saying "Okay, we'll have Goro, but he has two arms." Or "We can have Shang Tsung, but he can't steal souls."

Him getting 'revamped' is fine, but I guarantee he's going to do what he's always done. Use other people's moves. Lol.
you could take chameleon's entire shtick, stick it onto a variation or 2 for shang tsung and it would make equal sense. chameleon is 100% obsolete unless you give him his own thing to do

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
No, its not! Ermac is not alike Rain, Or Reptile is not alike Smoke...These amazing MK characters will lose their distinctive identity.

I prefer not to have them at all in the game, than to have this pathetic Frankenstein..
Well I mean, Triborg also had a couple of character specific strings. He also had character specific stances.
I don't see why the same couldn't apply for the ninjas, just more in depth than before.