What's new

MKT N64 UKK Found!

Its funny you think in this day and age people would of been able to just look through the rom coding and find it.

Kind of like how they find Enemies in Castlevania and others that are created but were never used in the game.

Its fucking cool this long after the game has been released that people can still discover things.

EDIT: It looks like someone already added the UKK to gamefaqs.com :)

ok so? Isn't Hsmoke and Khameleon already playable in the N64 version? if you do the code for the blue question mark I think. so what's the big deal about this Kombat kode? is it because its a versus screen code??

abc ur dead0 said:
I'm not seeing what the big deal is here....

but hey, finding new stuff THIS long after that game was released. Nice...... 8)
the big thing is ed boon said it wasn't in the game, so either he was trying to hide it or he really doesn't care about the MK games enough to even realize it was in the game

Iori9 said:
HAHaha...its been years and you people just now found this out...amazing... :twisted:
no matter how old the game is things will always be found, no to long ago i think Ded_ or maybe selplex found a cannonball inf combo with kano on UMK3

Derek

Noob
ilovepoop said:
no matter how old the game is things will always be found, no to long ago i think Ded_ or maybe selplex found a cannonball inf combo with kano on UMK3
Yeah that was sick, pop-up cannon ball under them and JPS pop-up repeat until dead. BTW it was ded_ that found it.

ded

Elder God
infs can always be found, since every single infinite is actually a glitch in the gameplay properties, i think it was the last umk3 inf that i have found, have to start bother with umk3 again lol

oh my god!

pinch me, I must be dreaming!!

for about a decade, Ive concluded that it doesnt exist.
unbeleivable.

I remeber back in the day, me and a friend tried to try ever possible combination in an attempt, we gave up after trying a few hundreds.

Amazing!

although, I cant beleive it took this long to find the code out of a million possible codes. It shouldve been found sooner though.

what does it do?

That should be common sense. Every MK fan knows UKKs always unlock the "?" on the fighter select screen.

Those of you who only play the PSX version may not know that the n64 version had hidden "?" on the fighter select screen which hide hsmoke and khameleon. This is probably why you dont know what it does.

is amazing to know more about this game, now everybody in our tournamnt can´t say that using a cheat to play as hsmoke is not allowed just because you did a cheat code before xD