What's new

MKT & MK4 N64 Netplay

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
ok so i dl the newest project64 and mkt runs smoothly on it,then i got project64k and mkt runs but has so much frame lag its ridiculous.i was messing around and moved the p64k exe into the newest p64 folder along with a few plugins and what do you know the shit worked.so if anyone wants to play some mkt for 64 online with me hit me up on aim and ill send u p64k that runs it smooth and we can get some broken mk games going lol.should be some interesting matches if you people are up for it

aslo MK4 works so we can get some games going on that aswell.........oh yea :laugh:

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Ok so i uploaded the emu with "Mortal Kombat Trilogy v1.2,Mortal Kombat 4,and Killer Instinct Gold"

MKT Gameshark code for "Red & Blue ?"-8016A021 0004,enter under cheats. while online who ever is host has control of cheats and if u wish to chat in game simply press "ctrl+m"

It has the P2P Nov Client in it aswell

killer instinct gold works,as far as i know only the audio seems to be messed up(plays really fast)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nl0bsr

I want to get some games in people so don't be all gay and not acknowledge this(everyone knows mkt is broken but its still fun) :D

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I got PJ64k working in Vista (pain in the ass!)

Didn't have much time to mess around with it but trying out MK4 crashed my pc lol

I haven't had any trouble this morning but I was only playing MKT, so I might be good to go.

PJ64k also accepts the p2p kaillera client ^_^

Looks like we need a new room on hamachi (MK N64)

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
ok so apparently p64k wont load mkt online without failing,so i got a fix. p64 is officially garbage and mupen comes into play.i will upload mupen64k with mkt mk4 and ki gold with the nov p2p client and we shall finally get some games goin lol.....

Cool , I was encountering the same problem with the lag. It was really annoying glad you figured it out. I'm not really good at mk4 but i'll definitely play some mkt sometime.

yo golden, i downloaded ur link and everything works fine. so if u see me on xbox live invite me to a party or somethin if u wanna try these games out online sometime

i had p64k (offline version) and jus deleted it cuz mupen (online) is cool.

Hey n e body down for some NFL Blitz or Golden Eye, those were classics i grew up on!

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
lol i dl the complete n64 romset so i has everygame so im down for whatever game.....just sucks bc some games use all "C" buttons and i use a xbox controller so im screwed on those games until i get a n64 to usb adapter

^ well for first person shooters like golden eye u might b able to u use the right analog for the C buttons

360 controller is what i use also by the way

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
yugimonz said:
I downloaded the files but mkt still lags? any fixes?
i dont have any probs with lag in mkt....maybe try and mess with the video settings...idk could be ur computer but i dont really know much about all this stuff,sort of just goin off of what ive done to fix things in the past lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I couldn't play MK4 with pj64k for long before it crashed my pc, but with mupen64k, all games crash it...I know I shouldn't be using vista but it came with this pc. I'll be going back to XP soon.

No MKT/MK4 for me ;_;

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Konqrr said:
I couldn't play MK4 with pj64k for long before it crashed my pc, but with mupen64k, all games crash it...I know I shouldn't be using vista but it came with this pc. I'll be going back to XP soon.

No MKT/MK4 for me ;_;
im using vista....and im not having any problems with any of the games. nothing went wrong with p64 other than no online and mupen seems to run just as good...idk what might be causing ur comp to crash. what ver of vista r u running? im using ultimate 32bit

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I have Vista Home...XP was way more stable. I know 7 is good, but there are too many programs and cards that I know for a fact work 100% in XP so I will use it until I die lol

EDIT: I even tried the Project64KVE that was made to fix the problems with Vista and the same thing happens. About 2 minutes into running MK4 it crashes my computer and I have to reboot. It plays MKT fine though.

HSB SKILLZ said:
I just play the Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the pc
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fgayhh

^ Click on this link you bum and play me in trilogy

also im thinkin of gettin MK4 for ps1 emulator so i can play it online, I been fuckin around with ded_'s combos alot lately and i wanna test my might against someone. I have it on Mupen64 but it wont run online for some reason.

its not my link, it is Oreo's link to get the emu and roms needed to play and it works. Stop being a homophobe and get trilogy already :)

Mupen has so much lag on my computer, its unplayable
I downloaded a mkt version that was made for the pc and it runs just fine
It has online play but im guessing its out dated or broken
I have 2gbs of ram, then 1gb or ram on my video card, but my processor is shitty :(

klala

Noob
Hello to all. I'm having trouble running mk4 to play with a friend by Kaillera mupen64k 0.79. When we start the game, arrives at the "No controller found" ... "insert controller in socket 1". This message appears for me and my friend to start the game on Kaillera netplay. But when I run the game offline control functions normally. Does anyone know what is happening? I'm using input plugin: N-Rage Input Plugin V2 2.3c. If someone has the mupen64k that runs the game in netplay MK4, please post for us. Thank you.

Reactions: Mgo

Mgo

Noob
Hello to all. I'm having trouble running mk4 to play with a friend by Kaillera mupen64k 0.79. When we start the game, arrives at the "No controller found" ... "insert controller in socket 1". This message appears for me and my friend to start the game on Kaillera netplay. But when I run the game offline control functions normally. Does anyone know what is happening? I'm using input plugin: N-Rage Input Plugin V2 2.3c. If someone has the mupen64k that runs the game in netplay MK4, please post for us. Thank you.

I have the same isue. Did you solve it? Im using mupen beta 0.1.3.12