What's new

MKT-Fatalities, Animalities, Brutalities, Friendships?

FILER

Noob
I'm assuming that you are playing UMK3 on DS or 360...in which there are no brutalities. So, the codes are right...just the wrong game.

FILER said:
I'm assuming that you are playing UMK3 on DS or 360...in which there are no brutalities. So, the codes are right...just the wrong game.
No your assuming wrong. Yes I play UMK3 on my 360 but im not a fucking retard, I know there isnt brutalities in it. If you would have read the title is had MKT at the beggining which is abbreviation for MORTAL KOMBAT TRILOGY dumb ass! The point of the thread was to suggest that they should put the finishers on that move list, as they are not there!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
mrkasumi said:
FILER said:
No your assuming wrong. Yes I play UMK3 on my 360 but im not a fucking retard, I know there isnt brutalities in it. If you would have read the title is had MKT at the beggining which is abbreviation for MORTAL KOMBAT TRILOGY dumb ass! The point of the thread was to suggest that they should put the finishers on that move list, as they are not there!
*aren't brutalities. :wink:

We'll get around to it. I have only edited bits and pieces of the wiki since it's been up.